Chapter 27

The next evening.

The sun was almost setting, the hustle of the city pervaded through the air, everyone was trying to get somewhere- for a destination awaited them. Vittoria walked into Armani Industries, Nickolas and her were going to her parents place for dinner.

Her mother had a tradition to have them over once in a while, to catch up with them.

Nickolas masterfully weaved through her mother's questioning and pestering for a baby, while Vittoria stared at her incredulously.

She headed to the top floor.

Damia sat at her usual place, standing up when she spotted Vittoria. "Sir, said to let you in whenever you arrive." She informed.

Vittoria thanked her as she got in, at least this time she didn't have to pretend to read the magazines in the waiting room.

The sight of her devilish husband greeted her.

He was already looking up, he was expecting her.

"Vittoria." He said as he got up. His eyes twitched as he took her knee length black dress, the v neck dip, gave a perfectly elusive, yet scandalous view of her breasts.

The air was heavy with meaning.

She stalked towards the table, they met each other halfway.

Vittoria's breathing slowed, as though she was afraid even a minuscule movement would stir something in her that she didn't want to.

Abruptly, his hands pulled her waist and neck, closer to him. "I'm done waiting, I have no more fucking control." He said before he dipped in for a consuming kiss.

Vittoria's hands went to his chest for support but as much for contact with him.

He lifted her up without breaking the kiss, Vittoria's dress rode up when he made her sit on his table. He tore her thongs, Vittoria yelped. His eyes were mad.

He had lost control, completely.

His fingers brushed her womanhood. She moaned. He kissed her, hard, she was sure he would bruise her lips.

Suddenly the door swung open.

Nickolas grunted, as though he was super mad at the interruption. His hands held Vittoria from getting off the table.

It was Heidi, who stood there in a lavascious red dress. Here eyes widened as she took the scene in front of her. Vittoria sitting on his table and Nickolas all over her.

She looked so flabbergasted, her face was pale, "Nickolas.." she began.

"Not now, Damia take Miss. Koch out of my office." He spoke in clear words, but he was livid. Damia complied and soon the door was shut.

Vittoria looked back at Nickolas, who rode her dress up, clearly back to doing what he was doing to her. He cupped her womanhood. "So wet, my love."

Vittoria whimpered. It had been too long. She needed him inside her, but she was too proud to say the words. Lucky for her, Nickolas wanted her with the same, If not more, ferocity. His dick was hard, with pre cum coating his head. Vittoria's pussy throbbed at the sight. He spread her legs further apart, "I'm going to fuck you so hard, love."

Nickolas looked her in the eyes, when he slowly entered her. Vittoria's eyes closed at the feeling of pleasure. "Open your eyes!" He growled, holding her neck, as he went deeper.

Vittoria complied, holding his gaze. It all felt so intimate. His thrusts grew more urgent, she held on to his shoulders. His hands squeezed her waist. The air in the room filled with ecstasy. There was no stopping Nickolas, as they fucked in his office, where he had conducted countless billion dollar deals.

Oh the privileges of being married to the boss.

They both came with a clashing force. Vittoria had to lay her head on the table to prevent her from over exhausting her mind. They were still breathing heavy. Nickolas's dick was still inside her.

After a minute or so, Nickolas finally pulled out, Vittoria whimpered at the loss of him. Nickolas headed towards the bathroom, bringing out a wet towel with him.

"As much as I love seeing my cum drip from inside you, I would rather you not make a mess at your parent's place, love." He said teasingly.

Shit.

Vittoria head snapped to him, cleaning her womanhood, she had completely forgotten about the dinner.

She sat up when Nickolas was done, but Nickolas didn't move from his place, looking into her eyes. They stayed still for a moment, but then Nickolas dipped in for a kiss. It felt almost everlasting.

There was something different about him tonight. He was kissing her so contently, not with a fury that she was accostomed to. He still fucked her hard enough to make her legs weak, but there was something about the way he was kissing her that felt different.

"We'll be late.." Vittoria whispered as she rested her forehead on his. "Let's go.." She pleaded. "Alright, love." Nickolas said.

As they walked out of the office, Vittoria noticed that Nickolas still looked as powerful as ever, commanding everyone's attention, whereas she looked disheveled. Damia looked at them intently, Vittoria didn't have the courage to look her in the eyes, not after what she had done with her boss just past that opaque glass.

They entered in the elevator, Nickolas's hand didn't leave Vittoria's waist, drawing her closer still, he whispered, "You can't fathom how satisfied it makes me feel, knowing you are wearing nothing underneath," His hand glided up her dress, he teased her womanhood.

Vittoria held the side railing, closing her eyes. "Nickolas.." she whimpered.

He pulled out his hand from under her dress, bringing his fingers upto his mouth, he licked her off of him, looking her in the eyes as he did so.

Vittoria realised that the night was far from over, and perhaps what happened in his office was just a prelude to what was about to follow.
~