14. Guess What?!

HONEY| MCLEAN: VA•

Honey and Czar were busy picking up paint swatches and area rugs for his brand new mansion in Mclean. He decided to buy the place so he wouldn't have to commute back and forth from his tattoo shop in Richmond. Gotta get that work-life balance! He dropped a cool $10 mil on the 6-bedroom pad and wanted a woman's touch to pick the colors.

Meanwhile, his Richmond place just got a snazzy remodel since our guy hates anything more than 2 years old - especially furniture and appliances. He's all about the latest and greatest!

Parking in front of Tysons Corner Center, he cut the car engine off and opened his car door and his eyes diverted to Honey's fingers touching her door handle. She sighed and chuckled.

She knew better to open her door around him. The bottom AJ 4's Thunder Black and Yellow was planted on the concrete when he got out and he closed the door walked over to the passenger side and opened Honey's door. He took in her appearance again. This was the first time he had seen her wearing her natural curls. She had on purple eyeliner, just enough, and clean natural makeup.

Honey was one of those people who were naturally pretty and did not need heavy makeup. Her golden metallic calfskin Chanel vanity case shoulder bag swung freely complimenting her style. She wore a black celebrity graphic tee shirt and tailored Le Raphia Jacquemus Suno Jeans and black sneakers Tiffany & Co. Nike partnership. Honestly, Czar felt basic with his gold-matching Spider hoodie and sweatpants.

They entered the mall and the sounds of people talking and shopping music filled their ears.

They then entered Ballard Designs, one of Honey's favorite home furniture and decor stores. " I just want you to know some of these are expensive." She says, with the price tag of a curtain in her hand.

Czar shrugged and peered at the items in front of them too.

Money wasn't a problem for him, heck he could buy everything up in here.

He watched her examine each curtain aisle and she held ten types of curtains for the colors and fabrics. " Choose one?" He picked the blue cornflower velvet drapery curtain.

She smiles and hands it to him and then turns around smiling, " You have good taste." Czar cracks a smirk and follows right behind and grabs a cart that was sitting aside and she turns around again confused about why he had a cart.

" Why did you get a cart? You said just we were getting things." She was perplexed about the cart.

Just alone the curtain ranges between 200 to maybe 300 dollars.

He stops and pays attention to the towels on the shelves beside him and grabs the entire stack and Honey widens her eyes nodding with a small smirk.

" Because I want to do my shopping here so matter of fact go grab another cart because we are decorating the house in Ballard." Once he said that Honey quickly went to get another cart.

She loved home decor and shopping for furniture. That's why every time someone came to her house they complimented her on her style and colors.

He allowed her to be hands-on and pick her style for the house. He trusted she had good taste without even looking at her house in San Diego.

She waltzed down each aisle, plucking items off the shelves and asking for his opinion. But he just shrugged, letting her grab whatever struck her fancy. By the time she was done, they had three carts overflowing with stuff—and that wasn't even everything on the list. More would have to be shipped to the house. He spent about $100k, and she felt terrible using his money like that.