8. We shall meet again, right?

CZAR| GROVER PARK

CZAR| GROVER PARK

The spring heat broke records, with temperatures soaring into the 90s and 100s. The residents of Grover Oaks Heights took advantage, shedding their winter layers for sundresses, shorts, and skimpy tops that exposed acres of glistening skin.

Czar surveyed the scene from the hilltop, taking in the crowds dancing, mingling, and reveling in the sunshine. A smile spread across his face. It warmed his heart to see the community come together like this. In a few hours he and his crew would set up their tattoo station, but for now he was happy to kick back, blaze up, and soak up the laidback vibe.

As a hard-hitting drill track shook the speakers, Czar felt the urge to put a bullet in a couple rivals who still had to pay. But he had cooled off some since avenging his brother's murder.

Czar was calculating like that. He lulled his enemies into complacency before striking again. Never showing an ounce of mercy or forgiveness beyond his trusted circle.

Swaying to the music, a sultry voice at his right ear made Czar flinch and shove the girl back reflexively. It was Jessica, one of his former flings. She had visited him faithfully in lockup, repaying his affections with her body. But then she got clingy, insisting no one satisfied her cravings like Czar did.

Jessica was average height, with mocha skin and a curvy figure. Her legs and midriff were decorated with butterfly tattoos and piercings that matched her tongue stud. She wore a midriff tank top that read "Take Ya Man" and shorts that showed off her thighs.

" You act like you'on know nobody no moe'." He chuckled, pinching the bridge of her nose before swiftly grabbing her by the forearm and dragging her down the hill. His patience with her smart mouth had run out, so he wasn't afraid to react.

She smiled against the brick exterior of the bathroom, but he didn't.

He huffs, "Man, J, why do you bother me so much? We done, ma." His statement softened her face; she couldn't leave him.

Instead of responding in public, Jerricka got down on her knees and looked up at Czar with sultry eyes asking for approval. As he sighed and threw his head back, she pulled up his shirt and made him hold it while undoing his belt easily because he was sagging already. His briefs had a hole in the middle, so he motioned for her to pull him out.

The cool air made his shaft spring out of his briefs and Jerricka smirked at it while Czar looked down at her response his body was soon going to a relaxing state once he felt her hands caressing him and moving in an up-and-down motion with her hands before attaching her mouth to his shaft, causing him to grunt as he threw his head back.

She was the best when it came to head.

As he fucked her face, he pounded himself into her face, causing her to gag a bit but continued the cycle. A grunt of sexual demand and derogatory remarks were heard from him.

Her face is slammed into his balls as he grunts and grabs the nape of her neck. " You a fuckin' slut." This woman's face looked horrible. The mascara on her watery eyes was smeared, and her lipstick was smeared on her cheeks. Seeing her gargle spit, he gathered some spit from his mouth and drooled into her mouth as she held her mouth open and tongue out, catching his spit and giggling.

Czar loved being nasty. Most hood dudes were.

Jerricka stepped back without caring to fix her face, which was ruined by runny makeup and some cum around her lips after their sexual activity ended. Before departing from Jerricka, Czar adjusted himself into his briefs and slapped her on the ass.

The individuals in question, Deontay, Nadia, and Honey, partook in a meal of ribs together at the aforementioned location. Deon was granted permission to style her hair in a different manner. Specifically, she wore her natural tresses in a top bun with a side part and swoop. For attire, Deon selected color block cotton shorts by Miu Miu and matching green Fendi sandals for all three young ladies. She also chose a color block crocheted metallic cotton blend halter and color block cotton shorts by the same designer.

While enjoying a cup of fruit punch, she swayed her hips in time to the music. It was reminiscent of bygone days, and she was having an enjoyable time. Her 5-inch acrylic nails were painted the same shade of pink as her outfit. In addition to white logo sunglasses by Miu Miu, she wore matching hoop earrings by Bottega Veneta.

Once more, she felt like her former self, Dimples.

A female voice inquired, "Wait, is that you, Dimples?" It was a friend who was aware of her presence in town, which she had hoped to keep private. After embracing the girl, Honey said she would return after procuring more beverages. Due to her sunglasses disguise, she received catcalls and glances from gentlemen unaware of her identity.

She disregarded thoughts of Czar possibly attending upon hearing a familiar male voice. She turned and saw Doe, whose arms were open for an embrace which she politely declined with nervous laughter, aware that Czar was likely nearby.

Doe thought but did not verbalize that she appeared more attractive than before - her style improved as she became curvier and fuller-figured. He was fond of her matured persona but would not mention this to Czar.

Honey dropped her drink when a man's aggressive yelling of Doe's name indicated an impending confrontation about their interaction.

Who do you think it is?

Thoughts on this chapter?

Thank you for reading and your patience with me!