WANDER OVER THE YEARS

Honey's teen years were a whirlwind of change. Moving from Richmond to Beverly Hills was quite the culture shock for a small town girl. She went from hanging with her friends at the mall in Virginia to walking the halls of a massive high school in LA.

At first, Honey clung to her roots. She acted "boujee" but with a hood flair, rocking the latest kicks and threads. But deep down she was that same girl from the ghetto that everyone called "Dimples."

Over time, Honey embraced her new West Coast life. She tried out for cheerleading, joined the baking club, and eventually became valedictorian. Her parents rewarded her success with a brand new 2013 Bentley Continental. Honey felt on top of the world cruising around town in that ride.

Through it all, Honey's parents made sure she stayed focused on her future. She flip-flopped between majors, but eventually settled on Criminal Justice with a minor in Business. After graduating UCLA, Honey went on to law school at USC.

Now at 28, Honey looks back on those crazy high school days that shaped her into the successful corporate lawyer she is today, living large in San Diego.

The lanky teen who once roamed the sophomore halls had vanished somewhere across the sea. Heartbreak had left Czar hollow, unable to eat or drink for the ache of Honey's lies. But as the year dragged on, he sank deeper still. Girls, wrong crowds, wrong turns - the gentle boy his granny loved was gone. 

Czar found new family flying red flags, robbing and shooting as Beezy. Three years inside and he emerged a 29-year old felon, raging and inked, but determined to walk his own path. He opened a tattoo parlor, a kingdom all his own where art could flow from his hands, not bullets. Here, blazing beneath the buzz of needles, his addiction to the slam of steel gates could fade.

Back with another update. I wanted to give an update and insight into the characters. Excuse any mistakes and grammar errors.