10. Aftermath

Yes, I did unpublished this book because I didn't know what I wanted to do with it. I have problems with writer's block and I feel like I'm okay now with this book. I ended up rewriting this chapter because I was lost. Excuse any mistakes, thanks for reading.

Czar gripped the needle in his hand and began to trace the outline of the tattoo design. He had spent hours perfecting the design and was determined to make it look perfect the on client's skin. As the needle moved across the skin, Czar allowed himself to become lost in the moment, forgetting the chaos of the shop and the people around him.

People felt their hood power couple was back after seeing him and Honey.

But instead, it wasn't, especially on Honey's terms. She wasn't used to the aggressive and passive behavior Czar had and those tattoos were mixed feelings. Despite she liked them on the low, there was no way Willie was going to condone her dating Czar, even more.

Willie made the majority of life decisions and she didn't know how to put her foot down when it came to her relationships. She never had a real relationship or faked feelings about someone other than Czar.

" Wifey's calling." Doe teased, gazing at Czar's phone.

Some people paid attention and others did not, so Czar informed his male client that he would be returning and he needed to answer Honey's question. As he stripped off his latex gloves, he proceeded to his telephone. Going to the back, he unlocked it and answered the phone.

The soft mellow voice filled the line, " Hey, C- I mean Beezy, do you think you can bring me some ingredients from the store?" Honey figured since he was near a bunch of stores he wouldn't mind. Since it was her last day at DEONTAY's house, she did not feel like leaving.

With a frown, he replied, "Dimples, that is completely bogus. Whatever man, what you need?" In the end, he gave in foolishly, while Honey smiled as though he could see what was going on.

She figured out the type of person he was. Seemed mean but was inside a sweetheart. He didn't know how to show his emotions.

She sent him a quick text of the ingredients. She was making her strawberry crumble cheesecake for Deontay and the girls. She used to always make that when she was in Richmond and Tappahannock.

" Alright, let me finish my session and I'll be there in two hours." He hung up before she could thank him.

He knows he told her he would be at her place in two hours, but he got a little carried away and parked in front of DEONTAY's townhome six hours later. She was agitated at this point.

The only light in the room was coming from the television playing Madea's Big Happy Family as she sat curled up on the couch with her fist in her cheek and elbow on the armrest. People always told her she looked like Renee, Bryon's girlfriend. She disagreed and thought she looked better.

A subtle knock on the door interrupted her focus. Czar was examining his surroundings with her bags as she sauntered to the peephole. Unlocking the door, he entered with a slightly mean mug, but Honey pushed against him. Her hands and then her face caught his attention.

" Boy, who told you; you could come in?" Honey remarked, smartly.

" Girl, I went to the store for ya ass, I can barge in any fuckin' where." He replies and pushes the door open.

She smacked her lips, lightly hitting him on his back and she closed and locked the door. She was home alone but everyone should be getting home in two hours to get their flights and pack their bags.

She decorated it in everyone's favorite colors and moved almost everything so that they could dine at a medium-sized rectangular table in the dining room. The savory food was served by Nadia and Deanna, and the sweet food was served by Honey. Her hair was already still intact from the park.