2. Beezy

Yep, I'm back. I appreciate your support and for a gift I wanted to update the story. Now let's introduce Czar or should I say Beezy? Excuse any mistakes.

 "Alright, everyone, I will be working on an extensive tattoo project in the back room for the next six hours

"Alright, everyone, I will be working on an extensive tattoo project in the back room for the next six hours. Please let me know if you require my assistance. I am happy to help," Czar announced to his employees as they stood together in a circle. This month, Beezy was focused on yet another lucrative endeavor. Earning over $90,000 for his tattoo work was not uncommon for him. That was simply his way of conducting business.

As Czar assumed more responsibilities, he earned a six-figure income from his tattoo parlor. Upon entering the back room, he noticed a woman lying prone with a cunning, licentious expression. Pausing there, he glanced to the corner and then back at her. Running his hand down his face, he shook his head and closed his eyes. The brunette watched him intently as she prepared to remove her bra. Leaning against the wall, Czar observed as she stripped fully nude.

Czar laughed dismissively and waved her away, considering her behavior frivolous as she was wasting his time and money. Although Czar enjoyed intimacy, when money was a factor, he lost all desire for it.

With each step Czar took, the helpless girl grew weak in the knees, intoxicated by his presence. He led her where he pleased, knowing his dominance was absolute. Women were drawn to his magnetic persona - humble yet aggressive, playful yet manipulative, mysterious yet straightforward. His criminal past only added to the allure, though few could discern his hardened edges beneath the charming facade.

As he drew close, mere breath between them, Czar's lips curled into a smirk. His hooded gaze held hers captive as she trembled, soft moans escaping her parted lips. Tilting his head to her neck, his teeth grazed her skin, eliciting a gasp. None could doubt Czar's talents - he was a master seducer, having lost his innocence at a tender age. An incredible beast indeed.

Seemingly satisfied, he sank his teeth deeper, adding a flick of his tongue. Oblivious in her ecstasy, she didn't notice his eyes upon her, reading each micro-expression. Just before she reached her peak, he switched gears, seizing her throat and yanking her from the bed.

In an instant, the dream became a nightmare. Clutching her neck, Czar watched the light leave her eyes. Despite his lingering smirk, he leaned in with a chilling message - he would not be returning her money. As he whispered, his grip on her throat remained firm. A low chuckle escaped his lips before he flicked his tongue along her ear once more, his warning now crystal clear.

              " Now. You see, this is one of the things I don't play about is my– MONEY." He grunted in her ear, squeezing tighter when he said money.

             " I don't want y'all bitches. Leave me the fuck alone, and if you come back, I will cut you up, sending you in a suitcase to your family." He held a sinister smile, and he removed his hand from her throat. He watched her slowly glide down the wall balling into a fetal position crying and holding her throat.

          At her shrieking sounds, Czar groaned tiredly. After pulling her by the hair to the door, he bowed again to her level and yanked her hair from her face. Holding her tightly, he kissed her forehead. The czar wanted to see her disturbed expression.

            " Have a nice day." He mumbled into her hair, and he grabbed her hand, helping her to stand, uncaring if she was puzzled to put her jacket back on.

          She looked at him once more before turning the doorknob, puzzled. Czar giggled at her, leaving the room quickly. His shoulders shrugged as he stood there wasting his time. Doe, Czar's best friend, entered holding his thumbnail, pointing at the girl walking out scared. Czar had female issues or issues in general. He could turn his hype from 100 to 1000 in a blink of an eye. The situation didn't get like that until his sophomore year.

              " Man, what the hell happened?"

                Looking away nonchalantly, Czar shrugged his shoulders. " Nigga, that bitch is sent by Akira and dem." Last week Czar had an altercation with an old fCzar had a fight with an old fling over her staying out all night, and he lost his temper and dragged her out of the club. Because he was in a gang, had a criminal background, and owned a tattoo shop, he had little to hide. He could be found anywhere by people or enemies. That's why he placed his shop between his territory and his opponents because he wasn't afraid to die. The man wasn't going to die alone, even if he did.

           Seeing that Czar hadn't taken his medicine, Doe squinted his eyes at him. Czar can suffer a lot if he does not take his medication. Unless the Czar is careful, one lousy action can set him off. The majority of people didn't know what triggered him. Czar loved that because everyone was shocked when he kicked their ass.

        " You gotta take your meds, nigga." Doe reminded Czar, who was fighting the action of shoving pills down his throat.

           Since he was little, he couldn't figure out why he was easily disturbed. That's until one day. He was diagnosed with anger issues.

           " Suck my dick." Czar threw both middle fingers up, walking towards the door.

          Doe shook his head at his hot-tempered friend, going back to Akira. " She's a fucking weirdo. We can pull up on that nigga Keenon tonight or sum." Doe encouraged the violent tendencies of Czar, who began to laugh, thinking about the time he crashed a guy's ribcage with one of his wheat-colored Timberlands 6-inch boots.

" Shit, we outchea' " Czar dapped Doe up, agreeing to roll up on Keenon.

The two guys made their way from the backroom and went into the lounge area, where everyone was either smoking, drinking alcohol or codeine, or eating snacks. Czar ensured his spot was similar to his hang-out spot for his crew. He had storage of guns, drugs, and alcohol in the building, ready for anything.