𝟎𝟒.

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"you put your arm around me for the first time."

chapter 4. spaghetti with a side of snakes

ISAAC-

AS THE LUNCH BELL goes off, me and lee walk to our usual spot in the cafeteria but my heads just not present right now.

"yo, isaac, bro you all good?" lee snaps his fingers in front of me as i come back to reality.

"uh- yeah, yeah im fine just thinking about earlier and stuff, i hope shes okay." i respond.

so far only cole, lee and i knew why val wasn't here, but i plan to tell jackie as soon as i see her.

"don't worry about it man, she was just overwhelmed today," lee reassures me.

i nod as my mind recalls the events of earlier, i used to see cole and nathan have these all the time before so i would do my research on how to help them. but vals one just didn't stop replaying in my mind, the fact she was about to pass out before i found her scared me.

what if i stayed angry and didn't follow her out? 

what if she had passed out and it was all my fault for not making sure she was okay? 

what if...

as i see jackie enter the cafeteria her eyes immediately searching for her sister, i stand up ready to tell her before i see cole swoop her in and whisper in her ears. well he's got that covered.

from a distance i see alex and nathan with alex's face contorted in anger watching the two, but this wasn't something to be jealous about, it was serious.

i sit back down and eat my apple, most of my appetite consumed by worry for valeria. i hope she was doing okay.

the rest of the school day flew by as i grabbed lee as soon as the final bell rang to run to the car, i needed to get home.