𝟎𝟔.

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"be with whoever you want, i don't care, i don't care."

chapter 6. homecoming kiss?

HOMECOMING SEASON was approaching silver falls. the homecoming huddle, a charity event to raise money for the school every year was pretty big around here. this year it was to renovate the schools theatre which i could tell meant alot to danny.

it was a saturday so obviously i wanted to sleep in, especially after the hectic events of yesterday, i could still smell hair dye on my hands.

however my mouth was craving some coffee so i got up, threw on my robe and made my way downstairs where i saw jackie in her athletic clothes.

"goodmorning," she greets me and well everyone else who is simply quiet.

i smile at her in response and look at everyone else skeptically before nathan pleads, "come on guys,"

"hold on, is everyone mad at me?" jackie whispers of realisation.

nathan smiles weakly, "well you did press the nuclear snitch button, they're mad at alex too, they'll get over it."

alex does that weird finger thing from ginny and georgia and suddenly i want to throw up... this was the guy my sister was head over heels for...

katherine enters the kitchen smiling at me and jackie, "hey jackie and valeria, how are you two doing this morning?"

we reply, "im okay,"

katherine softly touches jackies hair, "well your hair looks amazing, good job val," she gratified my excellent hair dying skills.