𝟎𝟐.

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"look at us, you and i, back at it again."

chapter 2. first impressions

VALERIA-

AS I WAKE UP from my second nap of the day due jackie telling me the boys bought up all my stuff to my room and to start unpacking, i get up to quick, suddenly feel extremely dizzy.

as i wobble about to fall, jackie holds me from falling face flat and looks at me sternly, "you need to eat val."

i brush her off as i mumble "see you in the morning" and walk up to my room which means walking into the boys room first.

i knock as a precaution, they're teenage boys, who knows what they're doing.

"who is it," i hear two voices ask.

"um, me, valeria," i respond.

as soon as the door is open i'm met with the very face i wanted to see but definitely did not expect him to be shirtless, "welcome to the garcia room, what may you require valeria?" isaac states with a smirk indefinitely checking me out again.

i stay silent as i try to look anywhere but his abs and toned shoulders and nervously look into his eyes, "uh, um, my room." i quickly stammer before shoving him aside. i walk up the stairs to my room before i'm stopped, "wait what the fuck that's your room?" lee questions.

"mhm," as i walk inside and to my surprise so do the two garcia boys, this time isaac has his shirt on.

"i don't remember saying tweedledee and tweedledum could come in?" i ask while pointing at each.

isaac scoffs, "well thanks to you we weren't able to turn this into our den so you've gotta let us hang here sometimes, plus you're forgetting this is technically apart of our room." 

i roll my eyes as i pull out a pre rolled blunt from my pocket and a lighter while i open a window.

isaac and lee freeze and stare at me with wide eyes.

i blow out some smoke and turn to them and start laughing at their reactions, "sorry did you guys want some?"

isaac looks a bit disappointed which makes me anxious if it was wrong of me to let them in on this secret.

"wait.. you guys aren't gonna snitch are you?" i ask frightened at their reactions.

"no, we have a no snitching policy around here, but i don't think you should be doing this." isaac orders in a low voice staring sincerely into my eyes.