𝟎𝟐𝟐.

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"got lovestruck went straight to my head."

chapter 22. ring the wedding bells

"VALERIA GET UP!" jackie shouts, shaking her sister trying wake her up to tell her the good news.

valeria groans in annoyance, shoving a pillow on top of her head to block out jackies words.

"will and haley are back together and they're getting married!" jackie yells out as valeria faintly hears her before instantly sitting upright.

"they're what?" valeria gasps, trying to confirm if she had heard her sister right.

she swore will and haley were breaking up like a week ago, and now theyre getting married?

"yes, getting married, here, at the ranch. and i have to plan it all so you're helping me." she demands as valeria groans and falls back onto her pillow.

jackie was the organised one, she strived to be perfect and always loved planning events.

valeria was just there, the only one thing she'd ever do is bake something for the event.

"and we need to start today!" jackie begs grabbing her sister by the legs dragging her off the bed.

"ugh when even is the wedding?" valeria inquired.

"um, you know like in a few weeks..." jackie mumbles.

"then no the fuck we do not need to start today. it's a sunday. let me sleep in peace." valeria deadpans before crawling back into her sleeping position.

"okay then i guess i just won't take you out for breakfast and tell you what happened with me and cole yesterday and why we didn't make it to the concert." jackie entices as she hums and starts to walk away.