𝟎𝟏𝟕.

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"this love came back to me."

chapter 17. welcome home

THE NEXT DAY, all the walters, and garcias were up earlier than ever to clean around the house and decorate for nathan and valeria.

katherine, george had not come home since yesterday afternoon so will was in charge in the house.

jackie was asleep still seeing as she got home at 5am.

parker and jordan were each making cards for nathan and val in their favourite colour, purple!

isaac had cleaned and put up the 'welcome home' banner with the help of lee and alex. once they were done they decided to keep out of wills way and go play videogames.

will was cooking pot roast with the help of benny, and then haley who had come to help even in the middle of her and wills fight.

cole wasn't around the house, blowing off steam in the shed with the truck he had been fixing for the past year.

admist an intense battle within their videogame, danny stormed into the living room obstrcuting their view.

lee huffs, "dude, move." along with isaac, "get out of the way. i'm about to trash on lee and alex." danny pauses the game casuing the three boys to groan in annoyance.

he glares at isaac, "you auditioned for the play"

isaac shrugs, "yeah, i knew that speech backwards after hearing it a million times. and thought it would be a good way to get some theatre chicks." he grins, "theatre chicks are hot."

lee nudges him, "bro is val a theatre chick?" isaac shuts up immediately at her name.

danny was furious, "so you just stole my monologue?"

isaac remarks, "well, i thought your performance was a little stiff."

"there's no way you're gonna pull this off." danny scoffs.

"i think I will, since i got the part, so..." isaac finishes with a cocky smile as danny stomps out.

"dude. cutthroat, man." lee scolds. isaac shrugs it off not understanding the effect of his actions, "what?"