𝟎𝟗.

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
"and i could see you up against the wall with me."

chapter 9. hide your hickey challenge, go!

ISAAC-

I WAS WONDERING why i had slept so great before realising it's because i wasnt waking up to lees annoying ass snores.

i was enjoying my sleep in before i was abruptly and quite rudely i might add, awaken by a pillow being hit at me.

"ISAAC WAKE UP!" i hear a shrill as my eyes shot open to an extremely angry valeria.

"when lee asked me last night about a vampire bite, i did not expect it to be as large as the size of RUSSIA." she scolds me as i bite back a smirk at my work.

she hits me with her arms this time, telling me it was not the time to be cocky.

"if katherine, or george or cole, or danny or jackie, or even benny sees this, im done. im done for-" she rambles panicked as i cut her off.

"val," i say putting my hands on both of her shoulders to calm her down, "you can cover it up, makeup?" i suggest.

she thinks about it for a moment as she deviously smirks, "how about i don't?" she questions as i glance at her confused, was she not just about to kill me because she didn't know how to hide it?

"i bet you 50 dollars that i can go the whole day without covering it up with makeup that i can hide it from everyone, except well lee." she states.

"you're so bipolar," i laugh shaking my head before something clicks in my head. bets go both ways right?

"and, i bet you, your vape, that you'll lose." i smirk as she gasps.

she points a finger in my chest jabbing it lightly, "i'll have you know, i haven't vaped in...
um, 30 minutes." she murmurs at the last part.

"so it's a bet then?" i put out my hand fot her to shake.

"bet." she says before shaking my hand.

"also we leave in a little less than an hour, you might wanna go get read-" before she finishes that i run out of her room, looking good takes time yknow?

˚┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈‧₊˚