𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

you thought it was over? 

well it is, but enjoy a recount of valeria's summer

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"i think i am finally clean."

SUMMER HAS NEVER FELT BETTER. it used to be valeria's least favourite season, but this summer was one of the best.

from pool swims to beach trips to water ballon fights with the family that was still around for most of the summer, valeria had truly never been happier.

her brother marcos had even come over to stay with the waiters for some of the summer, and they spent their first summer in a long time together.  

valeria had not returned any of jackie's calls or messages since she left, she simply didn't want to. her sister made her own mess and she had to come back and clean it herself.

but she still kept the real reason a secret from everyone else, telling the family snd friends that jackie just missed new york dearly.

cole knew it was a lie but was too busy with summer school to ask. alex was gone for summer training camp and danny was having a blast at julliard

valeria, isaac, lee, grace, nathan and skylar had gone on triple dates almost every week, enjoying the summer with their lovers.

valeria and isaac were the greatest they've ever been, their relationship was perfectly balanced between spending wholesome quality time together and having some fun when they were alone (ifykwim)

valeria spent her other free times with the kids, playing with benny and parker and making summer vlogs with jordan.

katherine and george were grateful she stayed. 

valeria was like the glue the family needed right now.

valeria had talked to uncle richard about her trust fund and seeing as her mother and angelica both left her quite a bit of their inheritance, she was able to take out about 50k before she turned 18.

so she split 25k to katherine and george for taking care of all of her and nathans medical expenses and 25k to will, who took it as an investment to start up his business near the ranch to help his parents.

with the help of uncle richard, she had finally gotten a psychologist in colorado who told her she would be clear to start having anxiety pills again.

although she didn't really need them anymore, her anxiety hasn't flared up in a long time, she was grateful.

as for her anorexia recovery, she had finally reached a healthy weight and felt so much happier in her body.

alongside all of that, she had also hit her six months clean/sober streak. the whole family had celebrated with a small party. 

everyone couldn't be more proud of how far the girl had come, especially isaac.

but little did he know he was the reason valeria was able to come this far.

because isaac garcia had saved valeria lopez, in every way that a person could be saved. 

˚┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈‧₊˚

THE REAL END.