Dream thoughts Hermiones POV

I awake by the sunrise. Glistening sun shines through the shutters of my bedroom. I look at the small alarm clock near my bed. 6:00am. Time to get up. I get a sweater and some leggings and open the door to my bathroom. My parents leave the house at 10;20 today so I don't want to wake them.

I run the hot water and I wash my body. Once I get out I slip the sweater and leggings on and go down stairs for a early morning walk. Not usually do I do this unless I am in deep thought.

I walk around my neighbourhood staring at the different houses. I sit on a park bench in a park. And just think.

What did the dream actually mean. Did it say that I fancied Ron or Draco? This is confusing because Draco hugged me and spoke in a very jealous tone. Maybe I made him jealous by being with Ron. This is very tricky. Or maybe I don't like Draco at all, maybe it was a friendly hug. But I always feel something towards him all the time. I think my diagnosis is 'Love Sick' no wonder I'm acting like this.

I walk back to my mum and dads house. Once I'm in my room I decided to grab my trunks and sit on the couch.

"Hermione. Oh how wonderful to see you. Have a good time at your friends house. I'll see you soon. We love you Hermione." My mum said. She hugged my so tight I could've exploded. Dad came down and said "I love you. We will see you soon." They both kissed me.

I opened the door and made my way to find Weasley's. I caught a bus to London where the Leaky Cauldron was. Once I had gotten to Leaky Cauldron I put a charm unto my trunks so I could have them taken to the Weasley's house.

I used the Floo Powder network to travel to the Wealeys. I stood in the fireplaces with the powder and said "The Burrow."

I bursted into green flames and I ended up in the fire place at the Weasley's.

"HERMIONE! MUM HERMIONE'S HERE!" Ginny shouted my friend who is a year younger than me. She's in 5th year this year. As I am in 6th.

"Ginny I'm sure Hermione's not here for another hour or s-" Molly's voice trailed off as she saw Hermione.

Hey readers thank you so much
For your support so far. If you know anyone who would like to read this dramione story please ask them. It would be wonderful to get more readers. Any questions about this so far. The reason the chapter was short because I want to write in third person from the end of this chapter. I may also be writing a bit more of it.
Please vote and comment. I love to interact with my readers so if you have any questions drop them in the comment box or even private message me. Thanks so much for all the votes. I appreciate it. I will update it now as I have mobile data and I have time.
-Ashy