A beaver and a ferret

Hello my fantastic, awesome, fabulous readers. This chapter is the big chapter when things start going... Can't spoil anything though so read it to find out why I'm smiling and what happens. More than one thing happens because this is 'the chapter.'

Thank you for this week and the week before for voting and commenting:
danny_126
skywriter70
paigejunge
And everyone else
________________________________________

Draco was blushing he wanted to tell Hermione that he had something for her but decided not to. Hermione smiled and behind her face she was filled with joy, everything in her body had melted away. Ron, Harry and Pansy left her body and were filled with beautiful memories such as the day she became a head prefect, the day she recieved her Hogwarts letter, her holiday to France everything came back. Especially the old ones.

Hermione nor Draco didn't realise they were looking deeply into each others eyes and almost both bodies moved forward at the same time. Then both lips touched, slowly both eyes closed, Draco moved his fingers and strocked Hermione cheek. Draco moved closer with Hermione and the fourth year boy took a picture without Draco or Hermione realising it. Hermione tried to move closer but Draco was as close as she could get.

The kiss got more passionte, more deep and Hermione and Draco felt the warmth. It was a compassionate one.

When the two realised what they were doing they jumped apart, Hermione could feel her face going beetroot red. Draco could feel his smirk flooding back to his face. Hermione broke the slilence, "It's getting really late I should probably head back to my dormitory."

______________________________________

Once Hermione reached the Fat Lady she immediatly said, "Glazed Bezor." (which was the Gryfindor password.) The potrait swung open, Hermione climed through and saw a girl with red hair sitting on a armchair in the common room in front of the fire.

Ginny watched the fire closely thinking about what Dean had said to her. Hermione saw silver tear drops streaming down the witches face. The brown eyes were wet and puffy and Hermione dropped a arm around the poor girls shoulder.

The girl looked up and slowly turned her frown into a friendly smile but it didn't reach her eyes. "Hermione, Dean insulted me. He told me that I was..." Ginny coughed.

The younger girl told the other about what Dean had done to her, with tears still streaming down her face. Hermione thought for a moment if that would happen to her what would she do. "Ginny if that happened to me I would probably stay away from Dean for a while and if it gets worse break up with him."

Ginny's head fell into her lap and she frowned. "I think I'm going to break up with him tommorow, then."

Hermione frowned, Ginny changed the subject eager to hear why Hermione was so happy when she walked in. "Hermione, you were with Malfoy weren't you?" Ginny asked scared what Hermione's response would be.

"Well. Yes I was. We had prefect duties remeber?"

Ginny smiled, "Yes but why were you so happy when you walked in. Does it have something to do with... You love each other. No way Hermione, I never thought you of all people would fall for Malfoy."

Hermione felt guilty and could feel her face heat up, she went scarlet red. "Ginny can I tell you secret you must not tell anyone."

Ginny eager to find out what was happening nodded in agreement. "We had a little, you know... Kiss in the corridor but I have no idea what happened because I was well, off in space, you could call it."