Magic tea and coffee

It was a cold foggy evening at St Mungo's with the busy doctors, healers and nurses scurrying around.  The buzz was quite distracting but no one had heard about Hermione nor was anyone there except Dumbledore; Harry and Ron went back to Hogwarts; and Draco was sitting in the muggle coffee shop.

________________

At the Magic tea and coffee in London Draco sat next to the bright warm fire reading the Daily Prophet.  A waitress was carefully watching him she was amused at the moving pictures and Draco's blonde hair. 

Draco hid himself behind the newspaper and the waitress quickly walked behind the desk.  There was a open cupboard which the waitress took a mirror and fixed her hair, flattened her black t-shirt.

A second later the young lady walked over her golden hair thrown over her shoulder.  "Hello my name is Katrina, may I get you something?" Katrina said adding flirty touches and purrs.

Draco glared his stone blue eyes made her shiver.  "No I'd like to save this for another day, when I have my girlfriend here." Draco said coldly.

Katrina felt awkward and sighed she turned and said kindly, "Very well I hope you get a chance to bring your girlfriend her soon as I'm sure you'll both like the lovely coffee and tea we have here."

Draco stared back at his paper, looking deeply into the picture of his father in Azkaban, thinking how horrible they had been brainwashing his father into become a death eater. 

Seconds later Draco had disappeared outside ready to go back to St Mungo's he apparated.

His feet touched the cold marbled floors and he rushed to Hermione's room.  Hermione looked sick, Draco extended a hand to touch hers but was taken away by a nurse. 

"Mr Malfoy I presume. I have some unfortunate news to give.  I may be aware you will be angry and frustrated. Yes I do so I have got several witches and wizards from the psychology clinic that will help you.  Hermione died a few hours ago and it was all our fault.  A nurse went to check on her and heard the long beep which signals that there is no heart beat.  It took ages for a high quality nurse to come but she is still on life support.  Do you want to turn the life support off mr Malfoy as she is dead?"

Draco's memory's of Hermione flashed before him: everything even the day she had punched him.  It was heartbreaking so Draco muttered, "No."

________________

Hermione saw the light and then she saw an angel.  It said, "Hermione I'm taking you to the place were you will be for eternity, you will be there for the rest of your days forever.  Earth was just a start but here there is no more hurt or suffering." The Angels words went through Hermione's spirit not her body but her spirit which was the only thing there was left.

Hermione's spirit pleaded to get out of heaven and Draco's hand touched her skin.  The spirit was transformed into a body.

The heart beat monitor was now slowly beeping as Hermione was making a recovery.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello readers
Hermione's alive its time for a celebration. 
Hope you liked this part
Vote/comment!!!!
Bye....