Harry's scar, Draco's mark

Here's today's shout outs
Please check out That_Blonde_Weasley she has a awesome story on the next generation which I thought you guys might want to read.
Here's the comment/votes or both
Lubnah10
skywriter70
SAgoeeTellah
pPayejunge
BelleLemaster ,
danny_126
awsm4eva
booksrockforever2 , HayleyAtkins
Horsez12 , potterhead503aburafi

Thank you all so much I appreciate everything.  I hope your still enjoying my story, I really hope so.  It's been a very long time I know but I've had a busy few weeks and I am very sorry. 

Afternoon was turning to evening and it was getting dark. Ginny and Harry weren't far from reaching the Burrow. Still no sign of Hermione. The Death Eater summoned more Death Eaters including Bellatrix Lestrange.

They wanted to keep looking for her during the night but Mrs Weasley sent them a Patronus that she had received a letter from the ministry that had set up a aurora search so there was no point sending the Ginny, Harry or Ron out looking. As well it was extremely dangerous Because the ministry understood this time Voldemort was back. Not to mention the Death Eaters which were going to take Harry to Voldemort.

___________________________________

Tonks one of the auroras said "what if we don't find her?"

One of the other auroras replied "your hear to do your job. We are finding her no negativity please. Get back to work"

______________________________________

"Draco it's gotten really cold and not to mention dark." Hermione shivered.

"Is Hermione scared of the dark?" He joked.

But realising Hermione was cold he raised his was "Accio Jacket."

A grey jacket appeared and Draco handed it to Hermione. Hermione grabbed it and put it on Draco helping her.

"What do we do? We have to set up camp." Hermione whispered.

"Actually I know it's strange but we can use one of my tents and we can enchant it to make it big. We can sleep in there for the night." Draco said through the darkness.

"Do you know how to put a silencing charm and safety charms around the tent? I don't think I'll be able to I'm to weak."

"Yes Hermione. I'll grab the tent and set it up. While you get comfortable I'll put shielding charms and silencing charms around the place. Got that?"

"Yes Draco."

Draco whispered "Accio tent."

A tent appeared and Draco muttered something and the tent set itself up. Then Draco carried Hermione who was shivering into the tent. He enchanted the tent and it lit up and a fire was in the middle of it. Hermione hugged Draco before he left to do the charms.