Safe with a death eater

Suddenly something happened to Draco. It was strange a bright light appeared a body. A girls body and she was so deathlike. One hand placed over her heart and the other on the ground.

He suddenly realised who it was it was Hermione Granger. Draco felt a lump appear in his throat and suddenly the light made him disappear from the forest and into a different location. He looked out and there was a pond.

Hermione's body was on the ground. Hermione got all these flashbacks appear in her brain. Then she felt cold. Everything went black.

"Granger?" Draco called.

Draco ran over to Hermione's body. He shacked it. "Granger wake up."

Draco checked her pulse but didn't feel anything. He felt a slight bit of sadness. "Granger I'm so sorry, it's all my fault. I never meant to say those things to you last year and the years before I'm so sorry."

_____________________________________

Hermione felt faraway from life but something she heard stood out. Someone's voice.

"Granger I'm so sorry, it's all my fault. I never meant to say those things to you last year and the years before I'm sorry."

Who is the voice? Ron? Harry? No it's not there's it just sounds to cunning and...

I think I'm hallucinating it can't be Draco Malfoy. Hermione thought.

All Hermione could say was "Malfoy?" But Draco only heard a grunt and again checked her pulse. It was slowly beating.

"Granger I don't know if you can hear me or not. I am hoping you do. Granger I really want for us to try and be friends. It's a long story but I never mean what I say or do. My father is always in my ear telling me what to do. Now he's charged and in Azkaban I feel less controlled and I want you to be my friend. But of course I understand if you don't or..."

Hermione felt Draco hold her hand. She replied by squeezing it. Draco's face went bright red.

"Granger?"

"Malfoy." Hermione grunted.

Draco stayed with Hermione for ages watching her and taking to her. Hermione wasn't in any state to talk or even move but she occasionally kept squeezing Draco's hand to tell him she was ok.

Draco felt happy and he did feel a small tinge of hope with Hermione nothing like he had ever experienced before.

_____________________________________

"Ohh where is Hermione?" Ginny muttered under her breath.

"Are you three dearies looking for Hermione?" Mrs Weasley said concerned.

"Yes mum. She ran out on us. Yet she's been acting strange." Ron said.

"Hermione ran out that door." Mrs Weasley said pointing to the back door.

"But I have no idea which direction she went. Maybe she went that way." Mrs Weasley said pointing to the opposite direction Hermione had ran to.

"Thanks mum." Ginny said and grabbed Harry's hand.

"Ok Ron you are to stay here to make sure Hermione doesn't Come back while where gone. If she does send us a Patronus. Got it?" Ginny said joyfully.

Ron nodded and both Harry and Ginny where out the door.

Harry and Ginny being the two Gryffindor quidditch players they were well and truly fit. Suddenly Ginny said to Harry "what if we don't find her and she's runaway or even worse. The unthinkable."

"Ginny I'm sure she's ok. It's Hermione we are talking about. The brightest witch of the age."

Ginny stopped and suddenly a silver tear came out of her green eyes. Harry realised the she had stopped in her tracks.

Harry looked Ginny in the eyes and said "Ginny what's up?"

She started sobbing. Harry didn't know if he had done something or not.

"I- it's, what if we never find Hermione and she never comes back. What if she left us." Ginny sobbed.

Harry didn't know what else to do. So he hugged Ginny in a embrace. Ginny sobbed into his chest.

__________________________________________

"Granger. I'm extremely sorry. What happened to you? Did someone do something to you? Who was it?"

Hermione had now opened her eyes and still held Draco's hand. He didn't want to let her go neither did she.

Hermione tried to get words out but she couldn't. Draco saw her struggling her mouth to find words so he put a finger into Hermione's lips. She immediately stopped finding the words and Draco kept talking.

Hermione was distracted and it felt good. Draco didn't realise but his dark mark on his left hand was visible. Hermione was staring at it.

Draco kept babbling and Hermione felt safe even if he was a death eater.

______________________________________

Hey readers just finished this chapter. I am so excited to update. How is it? Hope your enjoying it. Anyone you no would love a Dramione story on wattpad please tell them about this one. Hope you having a good day/night. More updates soon. I will be updating quite a lot because some people really want me to update more. So I will. That good news! 😄 and definitely tell me how it is so far please...

Vote
Comment
Private Message

I really appreciate feedback and voted. Maybe next chapter I'll do a little shoutout to the people who vote/comment/private message. Also sorry long chapter, but I guess that's good right. Tell me if you prefer my usual length or long chapters.

-Ashy