2- London Present Day

Taylor twitched and shook her head, before trying to swat at whatever was tickling her nose. She heard a soft muffled giggle. She half opened her eyes to find Abby leaning above her with a feather.

"You were so peaceful," the brunette smiled, "I couldn't help myself."

"Is that right, princess?"

Abby shrugged her shoulders, smiled and bit on her bottom lip as she raised her eyebrows. Taylor as always got lost in Abby's eyes, while she returned the smile.

"Where did you get that anyway?" The blonde asked, referring to the feather.

"Picked it loose from the pillow. I, eh, thought it might be em..." she flirted again with her eyes.

"Oh you pretending to be coy this morning babe?"

Abby took the feather and slowly and gently moved it down Taylor's neck. She watched as the blonde closed her eyes and breathed out slowly. "See you like it." Abby laughed.

Taylor made a move for the feather, capturing it she flipped Abby onto her back and straddled her. They were both naked and now Taylor's weight was pressing against her fiancée's core. While she glided the feather down between the brunette's breasts.

She watched Abby, watching her every move. The brunette was trying not to laugh as she tickled the plume over her nipples. Taylor watched as the areola hardened and the bud became stiff. Abby let out an extended sigh, which caused the FBI agent's body to respond in an identical fashion. Watching her lover fight the balance between sensual pleasure and the hysterical laughter was intoxicating, she found herself grinding against the brunette, and Abby pushed her hips back to heighten the contact.

Taylor smiled while she watched her lover squirm as she ran the small quill along the sides of her body, teasingly light and slow. It was obvious that they were both aroused as Taylor ground herself down hearing the wetness had developed between them squelch as she slid herself over Abby with increased pressure.

"Tay babe, get rid of the feather. I've got what I wanted now." Abby huskily groaned out the request.

Taylor ignored it momentarily, tickling the downe over Abby's abdomen and lowering it by her belly button. She felt Abby buck her hips in response and thrust herself against the brunette. Taylor moved her concentration to her hip movement as she tried to find the way to make the most contact eager to please her lover.

Their breathing had become labored as they found both a fast and slower rhythm to switch between. Their bodies had become sticky with sweat and each other. Taylor smiled down at Abby. "Oh fuck, you're beautiful."

Abby moved her body so she was sitting up, their legs entwined with each other. She moved her arms round Taylor's back and felt the blonde slide one hand over the smooth skin of her own.

Taylor moved her other hand down between the brunette's legs and slid her fingers in between her lips. Abby moaned and kissed her fiancée, capturing her lips hungrily and eagerly seeking out her mouth with tongue. While she rode Taylor's long fingers.

The blonde's phone rang from the bedside table.
"Leave it!" Abby demanded in a breathy broken sentence. She pushed Taylor back onto the bed and moved herself up over her body. Straddling the blonde's upper torso, she offered herself to her partner.

——

"Fuck, it's like showering with Lucifer." Taylor said in reference to the temperature.

"Really?" Abby looked up and gave her the eye.

"Poor turn of phrase. Sorry."

"Just a bit."

Taylor leaned down and gave her fiancée an 'it will be alright' kiss. Things were much more raw again. This book tour wasn't helping so soon after the trial. But she didn't want to come away on her own. She knew there would be enough of that when she had to go back to work, they'd been lucky Taylor had two local postings since they came back from Danvers and was Boston based while they did most of the trial prep. But she knew that wouldn't last and she wanted to spend as much time as possible with Abby. While they had been together officially just over a year, the relationship still felt new.