21- New Haven PD

The group gathered around a conference table. The digital forensic team was due to report on Sharon Edwards phone. Andersson's cell buzzed.

"Excuse me. Harris." She said as she left the room.

"That's me just pulled up outside the excuse they have for a morgue, I'm going to meeting their chief pathologist today, a Dr. Jones. Hope he doesn't turn out to be Indiana since their facility is archaic. I wouldn't be surprised."

Anderson snickered, "Joanna Jones. I met her this morning. I believe she is looking forward to meeting the mean guy from the FBI. The body is pretty cut up. I think I'm hoping that maybe you'd be able to distinguish if it was staged, I mean that someone carefully cut the body the way it is or if it's as frenzied as it looked, again if there are drugs in the system. Oh and we have an ID, Talia Martinez. Her fiancé reported her missing just before lunchtime and yeah, anyway he doesn't seem like a suspect. If there is anything you can find that links this and Sharon Edwards."

"So you think they are linked?"

"Yeah, she has the same Glasgow smile and I think they are copycat killings. So if you can call up the notes of Martha Tabram then compare to this body."

"Jack the Ripper? Are you serious?"

"Yeah and if you check out Emma Smith's file from the Whitechapel notes. I think you will see the similarities."

Harris sighed, "really, why is it never something simple with you?"

Andersson laughed. "The team asked the same."

The call ended as usual by Harris just hanging up. Andersson shook her head as she walked back into the meeting room and took her seat.  "Sorry."

"No worries, I'll just begin. I'm Henry Parker, a civilian with the forensics team. I have been running cellebrite and iso buster on the phone for different uses. There wasn't much, there were a few pictures of a sensitive nature recovered from snap chat data. I got a number on where these were sent, but it's unregistered. The number and images are in the file alongside the pictures sent from that number. A number of deleted text messages were recovered too. But nothing recent last message was three months ago."

"Yeah after talking to Dr. Battersby this morning we were wondering if there were two phones. But forensics went through the room so if there was, then no idea where it might be." Mira informed the group.

"Okay, a few other things. There were a number of deleted photos. They are in a folder for you to check through. The most interesting of which is a few screenshots one is from a pic swap thread on Reddit and the other an onlyfans page which appears to belong to our victim."

Andersson and Miller looked at each other. They had their answer that is why Sharon would have been worried people would know by looking at her.

"Again they are a few months old."

The group nodded.

"Okay I have a few recent things to consider. So Sharon must have had a smartwatch of some kind linked to the phone. Her health data is there and she also had the locations switched on so we can use this to correlate the two. But also give you a picture of what she may actually have been doing on the night of her murder. The maps and locations are pretty precise. It will show her actual routes and she spent Wednesday afternoons up at The Hill at a gym or something, because she exerted a lot of energy." He raised his eyebrows.

"Thanks Mr Parker." Stobbs said annoyed by the inference the gesture he made suggested. "Is there anything else you want to highlight?"

"Yeah, maps show frequent visits to the community hospital, rehabilitation center."