6-Boston

Abby snuggled her head into Taylor's shoulder, as the blonde leaned down to kiss her again. Their body's were wrapped in each other. While they embraced and kissed, smiling into each other's eyes.

"I am going to have to go." Taylor said reluctantly. It had been great to spend so much time together over the last month. But they both knew she'd have to go back to work sometime and that sometime was today.

"Can't you call and say our flight was delayed and we're just back?" Abby gave her the doe eyed look.

"You're asking me to lie to the FBI." Taylor smiled and followed it up with a gentle kiss. Before she moved to stand up.

"Five minutes." Abby pulled her back to bed.

The blonde didn't put up a fight; she engulfed her lover with her strong tattooed arms and moved her knee between her legs. "Why," she moved down and kissed Abby, "don't" and another kiss as she slid her knee up towards the brunette's core, "you join me in the shower?"

Abby pressed herself down on her fiancée's knee. "Yeah." She quietly moaned out.

Forty minutes later Taylor yawned as she put her suit jacket on. Abby was standing in the kitchen looking appealing as ever in just a tee.

"What's your plans for today?" The FBI agent asked.

"I'm just going to mope about here and miss you," the brunette smiled as she poured coffee into a travel mug for her partner. "No. I'm going to go see my Gran. Maybe a little shopping, oh and remember Kendal and Bailey are coming over later, so try to be home at a decent time."

"First day back, I should be fine." Taylor smiled as she lifted her coffee and gave Abby a kiss.

"You look good, Special Agent Andersson. I always like you in a suit."

"Is that right princess?" Taylor lifted Abby onto the kitchen work top and moved between her legs to stand close enough to kiss her deeply.

As she slowly pulled away Abby smiled. "You know I'm going to have to relive myself now." She gave her partner the look she knew Taylor adored, "have a good day at work."

Taylor flushed briefly and kissed her partner's cheek. "Well mind, send me a picture." She joked. "I really have to go. I love you."

"I love you too."

It took twenty minutes for Andersson to get to work. She swiped in and chatted to colleagues on the way to her desk. She knew that there wouldn't be emails to check or anything to work on Granger, her supervisor had seen to that. So she wondered what she'd actually end up doing for the next seven hours.

She checked in with Harris.

"Oh my god! Is it really you? Can I have an autograph? Wow." He was his usual sarcastic self.

"Fuck you?" Taylor smiled.

"Great way to treat us lowly FBI workers." He shook his head and smiled. "You back, back?"

"Yeah."

"Looking for something meaningful to do with your time?"

Andersson smiled. "Yeah, what you working on?"

"Nothing interesting. Money laundering," He screwed his face up, "with boring Bob."

Andersson also screwed her face up, "you can keep it."

"Andersson!"

She turned to see Granger standing at his office door.

"Well, looks like I've been summoned." She smiled at Harris.