Chapter Seven**

Teyana POV**
Two weeks later**

Trey had took my virginty but I was cool with that. Cause I liked him.

I was over Trey house that evening before the party started. Tonight instead of us dancing we was going out having fun.

Trey was sleep. So I snapped us up on Snapchat.

Five minutes later the screenshots where going crazy. People ian even know.

It was time to get ready to go. I had on a jumper that expose my booty at the bottom.

Walked in, thirty thousand in my pocket
Had them niggas just like "ooh, ooh, ooh"
$50,000 on your bitch, wanna fuck me/Got her screamin' like "ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh"
Cause I got a check, nigga wanna flex I ain't gotta flex, but I got it, ooh

We walked in the party and the music was blasted. I seen my girls so I went over and talked to them. I seen a couple bitches eying me but ian care.

This fine dark skinned boy came over. You could tell he had money boy was he on point.

"How you doing"he asked me.

At first I hesitated to I looked over and seen Trey talking to another girl. "I'm fine"

"Yes you are"he said sitting down.

We laughed and talked. His name was Mane. Mane was fine as hell. But I wasn't looking cause I was talking yo Trey. I gave Mane my number and he walked off. The party was over. And it was time to go.

This ugly no hair ass bitch came up to me and looked at me.

"So you the bitch fucking Trey"she said putting her hair in a ponytail

I knew she wanted to fight so I put my hair in a ponytail. But over a nigga hell nawl. Hoe give me a reason to flex yo bitch ass.

Out of nowhere she hit me. There we was fighting.

Trey came over and grabbed her and carried her out. I followed. He was boo'd up with her in the parking lot. I knew then and there Trey wasn't shit. He had the wrong female. So I just began to walked home. Fuck that shit.

Mane POV**

"Aye get in love"I told her as she was walking.

She looked back. She got in. She looked at me and cried.

I hate to see a female cry over a nigga. Seeing my mama cry over a nigga made me see the good in females and treat them right.

"I know you hurt and you need somebody right now Teyana. Let me be that somebody ion care about your pass or what you do. Let me help you"I said pouring my heart out to this girl. I seen some in here potential. And I needed that in my life. She looked at me and kissed me. Lord her lips was soft. And I felt her tears hit my face.

Is Teyana moving to fast to y'all?? Or is she doing right??