Chapter Ten**

Teyana POV**

I walked in my room to see another bed moved in. I'm guessing it was his room to now. He walked in after me and sat on the bed and pulled a blunt out and begin to roll it up.

"So you on Trey Lil team I'm guessing"he said with out looking at me

"Who are you? And why are you here?"I ask. I know I sounded rude but I needed to know. He knew to much

"I'm your brother. Yaknow when I came I knew this was a gold household. But then when your dad, well our dad told your mama who i was. Thats when I knew everything that glitter isn't gold"he said to me. Making me wonder. For all these years dad didn't tell us shit.

"How you know imma dancer and got my bag"I asked

"Me Trey go way back. I got couple bitches on the team with you. Ian even know you was my sister till I started unpacking my shit and seen this picture of you. But ian gone say shit get yo money. Cause you the best dancer on the team real talk" he said "by the way my name Cameron or call me Cam"

I looked at him. My brother I couldn't believe it. He was fine doe. He was tall dark skinned golds in his mouth. He was like a reflection of me but a boy. Like he could relate to me more then Tamara ever could. "Let's go smoke that blunt"I said to him.

Trey POV*"

I laid in the bed tired as hell. I was still In pain. And I could hardly move. I wanted to see Teyana so bad. Cause she stayed down with a nigga thru this shit. And took some bodies. I wanted to thank her and apologize to her.

Out of nowhere Mane walked in.

"Wassup man you straight"he asked

"Yea"I replied hitting the button to make the bed situp.

"Ight you know next week my Lil birthday thing I want you to come out so you can meet my girl"he said

I nodded my head. Me and Mane went way back. From kindergarten days.

Mane POV**

I walked out the hospital. I was upset why that nigga ain't die. But I had some for his weak ass. He was gone die one way or the other.

I texted Teyana told her about my party.

What's gone happen at the party ?

What Mane got going?