Chapter Fifteen::

Trey POV**

I'm calling ya daddy (daddy)
Can you be my daddy (daddy)
I need a daddy (daddy)
Won't you be my daddy (daddy)
Come and make it rain down on me

There that hoe go throwing her body from side to side. On life I'm finna hit lil mama one way or the other. We slip off in the room together. Just when I was finna hit my phone rang. Babymama popped up across. I answer and said hello about three times. Till I realize somebody was screaming. I knew that voice from anywhere, Mane screamed at Teyana. I was lost as hell. Got my shit and bounced. Call my niggas up. I was finna catch a body tonight.

Mario POV**

Trey hit me up and said Teyana was in danger. I told my boys and we raised up.

Before pulling up Trey text me and told me to park around the corner and walk up and meet him at the park across the street from Mane house. When I made it I heard screams. I could see Mane grabbing Teyana by her hair pulling her in the house. She begged for him to stop. Trey put the clip and his gun.

"Wassup what we finna do"lil Wo asked

"Finna save my babymama fool"Trey said

"Bruh you know Mane daddy a police, so be careful on this shit"I told him

"Fuck that shit imma kill his ass"Trey said creeping across the street with his gun low on him

We followed after his ass. We took no time busting the door open. I seen Teyana lay there blood dripping from her mouth onto the floor. She cried and jumped up and hugged me.

Mane came from the back and started laughing.

"Damn we saving hoes now. Bros before hoes yaknow that Trey"Mane said inhaling the smoke

"Mane fuck all that, that's my baby mama"Trey said cocking his gun

"No that's our hoe doe"Mane said looking at me

Boom boom boom

The man body hit the ground. I look to see Mane daddy had been shot. This nigga was in uniform to. I looked over and seen Mane Laying there. He had managed to catch one of them bullets in his stomach.

Trey grabbed us from out of disbelief and told us to come on. He picked up his gun shells and we left out. I picked Teyana up and we ran to my car. The other niggas was gone.

Me and Teyana drove pass to see what was up. I seen that nigga Mane leaving. He had a bag and all. This nigga was leaving his daddy to die. I push the gas and raced home to get me and Teyana cleaned up.