Chapter Eight**

Trey POV**

So it had been a week since that party. And me and Teyana really wasn't speaking. But the bitch knew we had shows to do.

It was going on three thirty and tonight we was having a show. I text Teyana no reply.

I called for a meeting at four some cause some fishy shit was going down.

At four twenty I see Teyana pull up with some dude. He had a all black SUV. I guess that's her new nigga. She upgraded me. I laughed.

She walked from the other side of the truck and walked straight pass me like she didn't see me. She had her bag with her so the hoe got my message.

Everybody walked in.

"Aye what's the meeting about"Mario asked. Eating some chicken from the corner shack.

"Ight now y'all know business been booming right and I can't ask for it to get no better. But lately somebody been following me and mama duece around. So somebody tryna kill us. Word on the street them niggas gone be at the show tonight so everybody gotta be strapped. Including the ladies. I need y'all on time and paying attention. This could be anybody life tonight" after saying what I had to I handed everybody the guns and went over some rules and plans.

By time I finished talking it was time for the girls to get dress.

Teyana POV**

Somehow I got stuck in the car with Trey. Everybody else was either with kaige or Mario or Marko. I wanted to be with somebody besides Trey weak ass.

"So yo boyfriend know you a private dancer"he asked me as he smoked the blunt

I looked at him and laughed. It was nun of his damn business if he knew.

Me and Mane was seeing each other heavy now. I liked him and his family. They was in to the whole church life so hell nawl I wasn't gone tell them or him. My own mama don't know. But I still had feelings for Trey. But how I feel now fuck him.

We made it to the show. I had my pistol on my waist. I really wasn't feeling this life style but money was good. I was close to buying me a new car man.

Trey followed me to my room that I prepare in. It was one of his rules dancers stay with one of them. And of course he wanted to be all on my dick. Fucking annoying man.

It was going on show time with a ole dude bust in talking to me.

"Where yo boss man at"he ask

"Hold on hold on buddy"I said grabbing his chest

"Hoe you heard me correctly"he said to me

Trey came out of nowhere with the gun to his head and close the door.

"Who looking for me pussy ass nigga"Trey ask the man

Just as the man was gonna speak about two other dudes bust in.

I couldn't let Trey be in this shit alone. So I started blasting my piece and they blasted there's. It was like war in that motherfucker.

I seen Trey got hit so I grabbed him and fleed out the back. Did as he said drop by the river and drop your weapons and who ever got hurt rush them to the nearest hospital. I held Trey hand while i drove to the hospital.

Do y'all think trey gone make it? ..