Chapter TwentyOne

Mario POV**

I walked in the visitation room. Took a deep breath and made my way over to Teyana. It felt like that time when my old bitch thought she was pregnant and I was only thirteen and I practice how I was gone tell ma.

She looked at me with them big ole eyes and got up and hugged me. Ian hug her tight because her belly.

"Did you get in touch with Trey"she asked sitting down eating the chettos.

I shook my head"listen bug Trey gone. He went off with him and some girl. I found out by his mama. I know you hurt sis hell I'm hurting to. But..." Before I could finish she cut me off.

"Its okay Mario"she said with her head low eating the chettos. I could see tears falling "Mario what about my baby. Who gone take him. My mama don't want him I just don't know"

"I'll take him till you get out and I'll have everything prepared for you and him. Y'all a house money and everything. I swear I want do you like Trey did you Teyana"I said. I had to take the baby cause if I didn't somebody else would and she wouldn't be able to see him anymore.

Her head popped up. You could tell she was lost for words she grabbed my hand and look me and my eyes. "Lord what would I do without you Mario"

After awhile of sitting and talking I left out. I had to handle a lot of business before the newborn got here. Cause Teyana wanted me to show full attention to the baby. So I decided to hit some mo licks with the dancers and sell some drugs to get my money up. Shit what can I say I could be this Lil nigga father cause I'm feeling his mama a lot.

Trey POV**

I watched as ole girl danced on the pole. She was bad and we was making good as money and Miami. I mean I know I did Teyana wrong by bailing out on her but man I gotta do what I gotta do. This money don't grow on trees. And in plus she gone be okay. But I must say even though she took that L for a nigga I just don't see my self settling down and waiting on her to get out. But I know my younging gone be straight.

I smacked her on her ass she moaned softly. I was finna feed her this dick now.

Tamara POV**

Every since My sista and brother left shit changed in the house. Daddy wasn't the same and I wasn't either. Daddy begin touching me and ma acted blind to the situation. I had to leave but ian have nowhere to go. But I finally got off my ass and came out her to Miami. I was making fast money me and my bitch. Her nigga put us on game and I was loving every penny.

Alisha POV**

I looked over at the cell to see Teyana walk in I couldn't believe my eyes. She walked over to my cell the gaurd unlock the door and let her in, she instantly jumped on the top bunk not saying a word. She didn't know it was me.

"So a bitch see her best friend and don't remember who she is"I said standing up

She hopped of the bed and screamed and hugged me. "Bruh where have you been. I missed you so much"She hugged me so tight.

I explain to her that some shit went down. She told me about her Trey situation that shit was fucked up. I was gone tell her that Trey and Meme was dating and that's who he went off with. And also tell her ha sister went too but that was gone stress baby girl out and ian want that for her. I held her stomach as a song to the baby. Even thoe both us was locked up and facing the same years at least we had each other to be with.