Chapter twelve**

Trey POV**

So tonight was Mane party. I had healed up a lot. I walked out the door to get in my Benz and I picked up one my Lil hoe Lydia.  She was a bad ass hoe. Shit I felt bad cause I knew I was leading Teyana ass on but it is what it is. What she don't know want hurt her right.

We pulled up at brodie house. That hoe was packed with people. I walked in.

"Aye Trey. Mane nem in VIP"one of mane boys say.

VIP was all the way in the upstairs room. We made it to the floor and went in that's when she caught my eye.

Teyana POV**

I couldn't believe this nigga had walked in her with another bitch. But there I was boo'ed up with another nigga. I instantly turned my head to face Mane.

"Damn nigga how many hoes you got"one of the big boys say

All Trey did was laugh and sit down. He choose to sit right next to me. I move myself a little he moved closer.

Out of nowhere a man in black walk in put a gun to Trey head and demanded that everybody get down. Like pussies everybody got down. I knew it was gone be some snitches so I made my way to the exit door cocked my gun and shot him right in his head. I put the gun in my purse and screamed. Trey throw the man off him grabbed me and everybody in VIP was out. Making everybody else run. We hopped in Trey ride and sped off.

"Bruh you left yo hoe"I said

"Bruh fuck ha. She ain't riding for a nigga like you. Man you just save my life and she just a side hoe. You mean the most on god"Trey said grabbing my face.

He kissed me. I looked at him before I could say anything he cut the music up.

We made it to Trey house. Soon as we pulled up there was Daddy. Damn he was finna go off I already know.  We got out and he grabbed me.

"Teyana why did you lie. You so in this life huh. Get yo ass in the car. You have no business being out here in the hood.

Trey POV**

Teyana dad was tripping. He was grabbing her I couldn't let it go down like that.

"Bruh chill don't be grabbing on her like that"I said pushing him back.

He throw Teyana to the car.

"Lil boy this my child and Imma choose how I handle her. She want grow up like this"he said to me

"What you mean like this. We living right over this way. Ain't shit wrong with a lil drug money"I said getting upset by what he was putting out. "Teyana what you wanna do"

She got up and ran in behind me.

"Gone on for I call the police"I told him

"Teyana you stupid girl. We raised you better then this"he screamed before getting in the car.

I took her up to the guest room.  "I never seen him like this"she said crying "lay with me Trey I'm scared"

I laid next to her till she dosed off. I got a message from Mel. She wanted to get dick down. So I hopped up. I knew it was wrong but shit.