Chapter Fourteen::

Teyana POV::

I think Trey think just cause I'm pregnant that I'm stupid. I peep shit. I know he fucking with a nother hoe. But I'm not tryna tie him down he can do him. But he bet not say shit when I do me. He so concern about the baby but nigga can't even take the time out to take me out.

I called Mane to come pick me up and take me out. Mane had been acting funny for some reason but I don't know. We a be out and he just zone out like I get a weird feeling but he the only on that be wanna hang out. My brother be so busy hustling he tryna move us up out of Best friend house and get our own. Cause my daddy blow shit way out of proportion.

"Wassup love get in"I heard Mane say with a smirk. He looked so sick

"You ok Mane"I asked before sitting down. He grabbed my arm and yanked me in the car. Me being pregnant and all I'm sensitive as hell. I wanted to cry so bad. "Mane are you okay" This time I screamed.

He laughed real hard. He started going Fifty down a twenty. My heart was racing. "Please Mane Please" I managed to call Trey phone. Luckily he answered. I put him where he could hear Mane.

"I knew you was on that opp ass nigga side. But that's all girls choose the bad nigga for em. Or choose the nigga that got a price on his head. You dumb bitch. You gone learn. When riding for yo nigga ain't all peaches and cream. Awwwwwwwwwww let me touch the baby" he said pretending to be happy. But I knew the nigga was crazy

"Not stop MANEE"I screamed his name so Trey could hear.

"That's ok the mfer dead like it's daddy anyway"he said pushing the petals.

I looked over and prayed my life was ending before my eyes.

Sorry it took so long for me to update I been so busy, working. School finna start back but I'll try and have this book done by July. ❤❤ xoxoxo