Chapter Two**

Saturday Night**
Teyana POV**

So tonight was my daddy and mother anniversary. So they left and went out of town for the week. It was perfect timing. Because Alisha and Meme was gone take me out. So I can see how they make they money.

I put on my half of shirt it was sleeveless. I put on some high waisted pants. With some sandles.

Alisha beep the horn three times. I ran pass Tamara without saying a word. But I heard her say some to me. I just ran off in the car.

When I got in I smelt the loud fragants of the perfume the girls had on.

They both had long real human hair and some cute curls. They had makeup on and slut clothes. Don't get me wrong they were my girls but slut clothes is slut clothes.

"Listen Teyana if you trying to get fast money and get all shit without asking you mama for shit. Get on this money train"Meme said fixing her bra shirt.

"What I gotta do"I ask

Both of them started laughing. "Oh trust me you finna see"Alisha said taking the blunt and inhaling it.

Fifteen minutes later we pulled up at the location. It was like a big building. But looked dangerous.

When we walked in it was a lot of dudes and girls standing around. They had on slut clothes to. Did I not get the memo we was dressing slutty.

We walked over by Trey.

"Y'all hoes stay late. Wassup Teyana"he said smiling.

I gave him a quick smile and wave.

A few of the girls look me up and down. Then looked at Alisha nem. "Y'all need to come on we been waiting on y'all"

"Bitch yeen gotta wait on us to get yo paper do you"Meme said putting the blunt out. "Aye Teyana go sit with Trey nem"

I followed Trey direction to the area. We sat down. Ian talk I just listen.

This fine dark skinned boy came over. He had gold in his mouth. He was fine as hell. He had thot hair as well as Trey.

"Damn she new"he said grabbing my hair and flipping it

I laughed "wassup my name Mario. What's yo name"he said

"Teyana"I replied looking pass him

"Imma call you Tezzy. Cause you fine as hell. You thinking about..." Before he could finish Trey cut him off "hell nawl she mines so get back young blood"

Mario flipped Trey off and called him a hoe under his breath. "Well tezzy we still can be friends cause you seem cool" he said grabbing my iPhone 5s programing his number. I really need a lock on my phone. Cause after Mario programmed his number Trey programmed his.

Out of no where the lights dim down and August Alsina porn star begin to play.

The pole came from the ceiling. And I seen Alisha come out. With some long as heels. They was red bottoms to be exact.

She started twerking making her booty move perfect. Guys throw money. Trey just watch. I glanced over at Mario he had his mouth wide open.

I mean her body was perfect. Especially when she got fully naked.

That's when it hit me my girls where private dancers. Really illegal dancers cause they was so young. But seem to me they where getting money.

It was going on one o'clock in the morning. And Alisha nem dropped me off. I climbed thru the window so I wouldn't wake anyone.

UnknownNumeber::You wanna be apart of the team

A wierd number popped up. I knee it had to be someone from tonight.

TezzyBaby::Who this.

U.K.Number::This Trey

I was scared Ian know if I had enough confident to get up there.

TezzyBaby::Idk.

Trey::We gone talk tomorrow. Imma come pick you up in the AM. Be ready. Text me yo address in the morning sleep tight Tezzy. ;)

I smiled at the message before replying TezzyBaby::Ok and you to:)

What was I getting myself into.