Chapter Three**

Trey POV**

I pulled up at Teyana house. She lived on the good side of town I could tell. I open the passenger door for her as she slide in.

Man she was looking good. I just knew if I put her on my team money was gone be good. She had on a shirt that exposed her belly and some tights. Boy godamn she was fine as hell.

"Where we going"she asked

"My place so I can introduce you to the team manger. See if you down"I said

She smiled and looked down at her phone.

In less the ten minutes we was pulling up at my house.

We hopped out and I took her to the down stairs basement. Where all the dancers practice at.

"Teyana meet my mama. Mama meet Teyana. She thinking about joining the team"I said sitting in the chair

Teyana POV**

Don't get me wrong but Trey mama looked like the ratchet type. She looked young as hell with a body of a grown lady. Well she was grown.

She looked me up and down and handed me some clothes to go put on.

When I walked inside the dressing room the clothes fit a little to tight.

I put them on. Lord was I a bad bitch.

Mario POV**

When Teyana walked in the room. My young man almost woke up. Boy was she right.

I sat next to Trey. He told me to come over why she make up her mind.

"Can you dance sweet heart"Mrs Kayla asked

Mrs. Kayla was Trey ma. She trained the girls to get them fit for the shows. She was over the shit. The money and everything. And the money was right. Each show we made thousands of dollars. Depend on how your dancer is.

Teyana shook her head. Mrs. Kayla put on some slow music and Teyana begin to dance.

LORD HOW MERCY ON MY SOUL. This girl this girl. I was jealous she sat a couple of my bitches down.

After she got thru dancing I had to cross my legs. That's how much she turnt a young nigga on.

"You down for the team"Trey asked her when she finished.

She shooked her head Yea. Perfect I'm at every show she at.

"Ma get ha ready for Friday night. When you done take her home me and Mario got some business to take care of"Trey said getting up. I followed behind him

"Imma fuck that Lil bitch"Trey said inhaling the smoke

I laughed. "What we finna get into"

"Handle some business young blood"he said to me putting the bullets in the clip.

I knew what time it was. I put my seat all the way back. Grabbed the gun from Trey and put my finger on the button for the window.

Drive by in the hood a leave a nigga stanky.