Chapter Six**

Alisha POV**

"Baby let me hit that"I sung as I seen Teyana outfit.

That bitch was bad man. On god. She made some good money too.

Most of the girls was on some hating shit when it came to Teyana. But me fuck that shit we all getting money. And Teyana was my friend.

She laughed and fixed her tights. "Alisha this outfit cute"

"Yes ma'am. Bad bitch bad bitch"I said

Ok imma get it.

After shopping I dropped Teyana at the crib. I was finna go dope and find Mario so he could dick me down. (Shhhhhh)

Teyana POV**

I walked in the house to the smell of food. Lord was I hungry.

"Is that you Teyana"ma called from the kitchen

"Yes ma'am"I replied taking my shoes off.

"Come in the kitchen"she said back

I walked in forgetting I had the bag in my hand. Dad was in the kitchen, and Tamara and her friend Ramada. Ma was to as she stirred the pasta.

"Let me see what you bought"ma said excited.

Ma always was one of those cool mamas. She wanted us to be her friend. And not keep stuff from here. But when it came to dad. Hell nawl he wasn't buddy. I pulled the clothes out.

"Oweeee that is so cute"mama said picking up the top

Mama always tried to dress me and my sista like that. But Tamara would never wanna wear it, so I did.

"That must be some pajamas"dad ask looking up from the paper.

I laughed "no dad" the phone ring. I pull out my phone and answered it.

'Can you come over here tonight with me'Trey asked

'Let me ask my mama'i replied

"Ma is it ok if go over Alisha house tonight"I asked

"Yes"ma said

"No"dad said

"Yes she can she ain't got shit to do at this house"ma said

'Yea I'll come"I said

He laughed'ok I'll be over in a little'

I rushed up stairs and got in the shower.

Trey POV**

I left the store and shoot right over Teyana house. I waited for awhile till she ran out the house with a bag. I guess she was spending the night tonight.

"Hey Trey"she said smelling good

"Hey love"I replied

I was gond fuck Teyana tonight. I swear. But I dont wanna led her on cause ion want no relations. But I was gone put her on my team. Cause I knew she was gone ride for nigga. Cause she had that in her I could tell.

We made it home and popped in Fifty shades of gray. Boy lord how mercy she had her tights on and this was perfect timing. We laid in my bed. I pulled in for a kiss and she didn't fight it. I touched her body and she moaned. I sucked on her neck as she said my name.

"You want me to"I asked

"Yea"she replied looking me in my eye's

I pulled off her clothes. As she help me take off my shirt. I played with her as she moaned and grabbed my chest. I reached over and got the condom out. I slipped it on it started my way in. She screamed and cried my name. She scratched my back to every stroke. Took a while to get In but I did. ;)

Man that pussy was good as hell.