Part 8 is that you?

Hi everyone sorry I've haven't write in a bit been a busy with life and stuff but I'm back.

*As We see Rox and Ramattra walk to into the ally way more we cut back to talon HQ as we see the team of Reaper, widow, Sombra, Moria, and now Doomfist as the there talking*

Doomfist: So this is the girl that women wants huh i don't see much in her but were getting paid so lets figure out a plan.

Sombra: Easy we go talk to Ramattra guy and hands her over or we take her by force.

Reaper: I agree.

Widow: it could work so why not.

Moira: Sure why not i have some work to do so I will take my leave.

*As Moria leaves she heads to her lab locks the and walks over to her desk and the start to think*

Moira: After all these years it can't be her but she doesn't look like her at all it doesn't make *as she looks at the picture on her picture* i need answers.

*As ramattra is looking at his war table he feels somethings off and figures someone is after the girl*

Ramattra: I'm sorry little one but you have run from here follow me quickly.

*As the two leave through a secret Ramattra apologizes for what happened and hope they see each other as rox hugs him he feels sorry and will buy her time rox start to run into the crowd of people as ramattra waits for the enemy to arrive its talon*

Doomfist: Hello Ramattra you have something we want the girl hand over and we wont have to get rough.

Ramattra: She's gone and you wont find her now or i will give annihilation.

*As Talon leaves and heads back to there HQ there is a surprise there waiting for Doomfist*

*meanwhile Rox is traveling through the streets not knowing what to do she bumps into someone tall and with a Mohawk*

JQ: Hey watch were you going oh my well hello there cutie didn't mean to scary you all alone well don't worry i'll take care of you i'll take you back to my city where i'm the queen and you can be my little bird.

*As rox is picked up bridle style by The queen of junker town she is blushing a lot cause this person reminds her of a friend which she misses a lot they two head towards a ship and prepare to head off to junker town as they land there she takes rox inside and gets her treated and feed after that they head up to her room and she makes rox sleep with her.

*Meanwhile Back at talon HQ they are disusing what to do next someone enters the room and walks over to doomfist*

Doomfist: Ah my nephew its good to see you i hope you have intel for us.

Satin: Of course uncle I've got some information on the overwatch and tropical group as you can see the girl rox is powerful but she has no memory but Tropical team has disbanded after they found out the truth about rox.

Doomfist: Excellent work my nephew just like i talon taught you now we need still need to find out where she is.

Sombra: I may know some people said that she saw the queen of junker town toke her so when were ready we can pay her a visit and maybe make a deal with them.

*As talon is talking and working on a plan we see all of rox friends some separated from each other some aren't coming back others may but rox doesn't know this. At the old overwatch outpost we see tropical in his office working on documents.*

Tropical: we still haven't found you huh if my mentor were he would know what to do maybe its time to go find him he did taught me everything he was the original member of overwatch jack Morrison was his name.

*As trop gets ready to leave he looks around the old base and remembers the times he had with this place but he see's a note from phos saying she left which he understand and start his journey*

*meanwhile with Val*

Val: I've got good news rox is in junker town and talon will capture her and will grab her once they have her finally.

R: Perfect can't wait.

S: yep no more running for her.

*As Val's team is happy they are preparing to get rox from talon with tropical's team disbanded and rox at junker town what will happen to her and who is she really.

 (Thank you all for reading sorry I've been absent but i'm happy to continue writing this story again hope you enjoy and more parts coming.)