Chapter Fifteen.

"Brie, we want you to join The Shield."

And at that moment my heart had dropped to the pit of my stomach, how could they do this? I felt disgusted by how quickly they moved on too.

Brie looked around the hallways and spotted me, she gave me a weak smile then they went in the locker room for-I'm guessing-more privacy. Boy oh boy.

I limped to the Women's Lockeroom and got showered and started to pack my stuff. My phone began vibrating in my pocket and I stared at the caller ID, Ryan.

I slid the phone back in my pocket and started to make my way to the parking lot. I'm not in the mood for anyone at
the moment, just me and my thoughts.

I put my bag in the backseat of the SUV and hopped in the drivers side then began to pull out of the parking lot. I always hated driving alone, it allowed my thoughts to consume me.. god knows I didn't need that. But it happened anyways, I began to think of the facial expressions on everyone's faces once they'd found out I broke a stray from The Shield. The group I once called a family, we were a pact.

I wiped the stray tears that slipped off of my cheeks and pulled up to the hotel and got out, maybe this would need some getting used to.. it would get better.. i guess?

Dean's POV;

I woke up and groaned at the bright lamp shining in my eyes. For fucks sake I must've blacked out again, god I need to stop. I winced at the pain in my knuckles then examined them and saw that they were bleeding, fuck. I looked at the clock and rubbed my head, 12:00am? I didn't even show up at RAW!

I got up quickly and checked my phone, a few missed calls from Roman and Seth and one from Hunter. Eh, I'll deal with that later. I scrolled down to Lauren's name and clicked the call button.

"Hello?" Her soft groggy voice croaked through the phone, she sound drained.

"Princess.." I cooed, clearly knowing the alcohol didn't wear off yet.

"Don't fucking call me that, bitch." She snapped. "What d'you want?"

I chuckled slightly. "That fucking attitude, I missed it.. quite frankly."

She sighed in reply. "What was the point of this call?"

"To speak to my princess, why else?"

"Fuck you, Jon. Get some damn help." She finished bitterly then hung up. I clenched my jaw then threw my phone across the bed. Jon?

I burried my face in my hands and groaned loudly, I need her.

-

Seth's POV;

I laid on the bed while intently staring at the ceiling as Roman was in the livingroom watching tv. Why would Lauren even think of doing this? I thought we were family. What ever fucking happened to that?

We talked to Brie earlier tonight and she said she would sleep on it and come back with a definite answer, I hope it's the answer I want.. because Payback is a bitch.

Lauren will feel what we feel, whether she likes it or not.

~

[ Updateeeeee! A promise is a promise, loves. 😎😍 ]

Comment, Vote.. I want thoughts!

-RRxo