Chapter Ten.

( Continued from Chapter Nine. )

I turned around a froze at who I saw. " Ryan? "

" Hey Laur. " he said then flashed his gorgeous pearly whites at me.

Ryan was my ex boyfriend, we have known each other since the age of fourteen. He was my everything when we were dating, I guess I might still love him. He would always let me stay over when my father and I got into it, he was an all around nice guy.

" What are you doing here? " I said cheerfully then engulfed him in a hug, literally forgetting that Dean was standing there.

" Oh nothing, just decided to take a relaxer from everything y'know? " he said, his precious Irish accent ringing through my ears.

" Oh .. " I trailed. " Cool.." I finished then smiled dreamily at him

" Laur, who is this prick? " Dean spat , clearly agitated at the fact that I had my arms around another guy, causing Ryan to glare at him.

I turned around and grabbed Dean's hand again. " Just an old friend babe, I promise. " I said softly while resuming our walk to the hotel room. I could tell he wasn't buying it but I didn't want to tell him our past just yet.

" Mhm.. " He said then looked down at me. " Just promise me you won't ever lie to me Laur. " he stated then pecked my forehead.

I sighed. " I promise. "

-x-

We strutted down the stairs with out game faces on, as usual.

It was 3 man band and Eva Marie versus The Shield and obviously me.

Eva and I started the match by engaging in an intense staredown, after a few minutes of that we locked up. She kicked me in my abdomen then went for a supplex, which I gladly reversed.

I pinned her and got the win, jesus she sucked. ( no shade, no shade. )

We put our fists together, gave the crowd our evil smirks then left through the crowd.

" You did great babe. " Dean said then planted a kiss on my lips.

" I know, it comes naturally. " I said with a smirk and a hairflip, causing Roman and Seth to snort.

" Yeah, whatever. " Dean joked.

I glared playfully. " I'll meet you guys later, i'm all sweaty.. yuck. " I whined like a baby causing all of them to chuckle and nod.

I made my way down to my lockeroom alone, just me and my thoughts. I made it to my lockeroom door and opened it and was frightened at who I saw, Ryan.

" Oh my lord, you scared me! " I exclaimed while trying to steady my breathing causing him to grin and laugh.

" Oh.. yeah sorry about that lass. " He said then started to scratch the back of his neck.

I sat down beside him on the couch and smiled, " So what brings you here? " I asked curiously then looked at him.

He looked down and then sighed.. I could tell he was thinking something. He took my hand by suprise which scared me a little and looked at me.

" I want you back .. Lauren. "

***

Dun Dun Dun! Comment and Vote (:

- RRxo