Prologue

{ A/N: This is going to be a Dean Ambrose fan fiction because Dean is so awesome to write about . Please bare with me on getting this story to be interesting because I'm honestly trying ! Anyways this is going to be the prologue . Also Thanks to -thumper- for the amazingly beautiful cover! I adore it! }

Hey I'm Lauren Marie Stratigias , and I'm not always an asshole . Well there's always a reason for my actions and words so hear me out ! It all started when I was at least fourteen...

Flashback ; 

I walked inside and see my alcoholic father asleep on the couch , I try my best to creep past him but as soon as he heard the door open he jerked up. 

"Yay! My little Lauren is home." He said sarcastically. 

I ignored his remark and decided to walk into my room , he was clearly drunk . I opened my book and began to study .

Suddenly I heard banging on the door..

"Open the door , now! Lauren." He yelled and banged even harder. 

I decided to ignore it , yeah I am terribly afraid of him but I have to focus on my school work. My mother worked the night shift so she was asleep all the time and I had to do things on my own . 

The door crashed down and there stood my dad . Liquor in hand . the usual .

"What the fuck did I tell you about locking the door?" He yelled in my face .

I became very angry at this point , I wanted to cry but I didn't. 

"I locked it because I'm trying to study! Can't you understand that?" I snapped.

The deep brown eyes I've grown to love and cherish darkened once he connected his hand to my cheek for a powerful backhand. 

I fell on the floor as I felt warm blood trickle from my nose , my nose was broken .  

I grabbed my backpack and pushed past him , not caring about the insults he was throwing at me .

I walked out of the house and down the road , never to be seen again . 

; End Of Flashback ; 

Everyone says I need an ' Attitude Adjustment ' but they don't know what I've been through .