Chapter Two.

[ A/N: Thank you guys so much for the votes & comments on this story . They truely made me smile! ]

- The Next Day -

I jolted out of bed to my alarm going off . I slid out of bed slugishly and walked to the bathroom .

While I was in the shower , I couldn't help but think about the events that took place yesterday . What did he mean by that ?

I got out of the shower and dried off , after applying lotion I threw on my Dolph Ziggler crop top and some black skinny jeans and black vans. I blow dried my hair and flat ironed it , then applied light makeup .

"Off to hell.." I muttered before grabbing my wallet and keys and leaving.

-----------

When I got to the arena I walked inside and saw Divas and Superstars making small talk and still no sign of The Shield . So far so good ,

I walked into The Shield's lockeroom to find it completely empty , wonder where they were?

I set my stuff down and sat on the big black couch , sighing at it's comfortableness .

I decided to play a game on my phone to pass the time .

10 minutes had passed by and the door swung open , In came Seth and Roman .

Seth was wearing darkwash jeans with a black v-neck and some black converses , His hair was slicked back into a ponytail .

Roman wore a white v-neck with lightwash jeans , his hair also in a ponytail .

As much as I hated being in a group with them , they were gorgeous .

"Well look who's here." Seth said while plopping down next to me on the couch. "It's the newest member of The Shield." He said with a smirk then slapped my thigh .

I glared at him then slapped his hand . "I'm so fucking ecstatic." I said dryly earning a snort from Roman .

"So where's the third ass to the glory boys?" I asked .

"Oh Dean? He's somewhere with Aj." Roman said as he began to change into his ring gear.

Aj? What was he doing with her? She's used her mouth to get everything she wants in this company , including that championship .

"Oh.." I said plainly.

Seth looked at me funny then went in the bathroom to put on his gear .

The door opened and in came Dean , and he was not alone . I looked up from my phone and saw him with Aj , hand in hand.

Dean had that ugly smirk plastered across his face that drove me crazy . Wait what ? No you don't like him Lauren .

"Hey Dean , Hey Aj." Roman said.

Dean nodded at him and Aj waved , god I hated her .

"I-I'm gonna get ready for Smackdown." I stuttered .

Roman looked at me with a concerned look , I gulped and stood up.

"I think I should be getting ready too." Dean said then stood up and kissed Aj. "See ya later babe." he smirked.

Babe?

I walked into the bathroom and got ready , I threw on a hounds of justice crop top with studded highwaisted shorts with fishnet under them. I wet my hair and applied makeup to make the outfit pop .

When I walked out , Seth was talking to Dean . They stopped talking once they saw me ,

"You look amazing." Seth said.

"Thanks , you clean up well yourself Rollins." I said while pinching his cheek.

"So I don't get a compliment?" Dean asked with a smirk.

"Fuck you." I spat then walked off to catering.

Who the fuck does he honestly think he is? He leads me on then he walks in with Aj . Why am I worrying ? I have to focus more on my career anyways .

I walked into catering to see Roman flirting with Layla . How cute ,

I walked past them and gave Roman a wink and a thumbs up , Roman and Layla were always into eachother . Neither of them had the balls to tell eachother though ,

He looked up and half smiled , returning the wink and the thumbs up .

I sighed and sat at a table and began to eat a fruit cup , Smackdown was beginning to start and the first match was Cesaro vs Rvd .

Suddenly I felt lips brush against my neck , I turned around to meet the grayish blue eyes of Dean .

"Oh.. no one special anyways." I said then folded my arms .

"What crawled up your ass and died?" he asked.

I smirked , the nerve of this man . "Oh nothing just you." I said while getting up and throwing my trash away .

"Don't threaten me with a good time." he said , I could picture the smirk on his face .

I flipped him off then walked out of catering , I hate him already.

-------

I was walking down the long corridors , roaming around and minding my business .

I felt like I was being followed which was weird when I saw noone was there .

I felt myself being lifted up and taken into the dimmed part of the corridor . I was screaming and kicking to no avail . I stopped kicking and screaming when I noticed it was Dean .

"Put me the fuck down Ambrose." I spat .

"I don't do well with threats Lauren." He said .

"Well it'll be a promise if you don't put me the fuck down." I shot back.

He put me down and held my chin so that we didn't break eye contact ,

"Fix your fucking attitude or I'll fix it for you!" he spat raising his voice with every word.

At this point I was struggling to get out the grip but he was too strong , he crashed his lips into mine forcefully and immediatedly shoved his tongue in my mouth .

I bit down hard on his tongue , causing him to jerk away . He looked at me with pure venom in his eyes then pushed me down , I hit my head hard on the wall when he pushed me .

"You'll learn , one day." He said then walked away .

I finally let the warm tears I held in out and erupted into loud sobbing , I haven't been treated like that since I was fourteen and it brought back memories that were all too real .

I hate Dean .

***

{ Woah , the violence in this chapter! Well this chapter was surprisingly long to me , and I tried to make it as eventful as I can . On that note , I'm going to go sleep now guys :) xo Comment and Vote . }

- RRxo