Chapter Seven.

I opened my eyes and yawned , the sun was so bright to the point where I had to rub my eyes to adjust my sight. I looked down and realized that I was still in my clothes from yesterday , and I wasn't in my room. I slid out of bed and stretched lazily .

I went into the bathroom and turned on the light and was startled by what I saw. My eyes were bloodshot and irritated and my fists torn and were bruised. I sighed and stripped down for a hot shower , as soon as the hot water hit my back I instantly felt calm.

What exactly did happen yesterday? I don't even think I want to know at this point. I did my business and hopped out of the shower , I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out into my room. I sat on the bed and sighed heavily.

Maybe I blacked out? How did I end up in Seth's room? We didn't have sex did we? No shut up Laur your clothes were still on ..

I was tore out of my thoughts by my phone buzzing . I had several texts from Seth and Roman and mostly Dean.

"Babygirl , meet us downstairs for breakfast in 10." - Ro

"I know what you're thinking , we didn't have sex Laur . get your head out of the gutter lol" - Sethie

I laughed and replied back to their messages . I didn't bother to look at Dean's because they weren't going to help my throbbing headache.

I slipped on some shorts and a white tank top , I threw my hair up into a bun and put on my sunglasses. I walked out of the room and walked to the elevator.

Someone put their hand in the elevator to stop it from closing , when the person came in I realized it was Aj. She's definitely not the first person I want to see in the morning.

"Hey Lauren, hows it going?" she said then flashed her pearly whites at me.

I raised an eyebrow. "Why are you talking to me?" I questioned.

"What? I can't have a change in heart?" she asked innocently.

"No, not you atleast. Don't you have Ambrose to tend to or something of that sort?" I asked as jealously laced every word that I said.

"We were never together Laur." she confessed. "He broke up with me the next day, he claims he's in love with you." she said the shrugged.

I stayed silent for the duration of my time in the elevator. Was Aj telling the truth? Or was she just trying to get under my skin? I shook the worried look off my face and walked to the lobby.

Seth and Roman were standing there waiting , like they promised.

Seth noticed me and his face lit up. "Hey Laur!" he said then gave me a hug.

"Oxygen would..be..nice Seth." I stated.

"Oh sorry." he said then let me out of his grip.

"Hey Ro." I said then slapped his ass.

He glared at me. "Do that again and it will be your last day on earth." he said.

I rolled my eyes. "As if."

We walked outside the hotel and went to breakfast at the wafflehouse. Once we were finished eating, we went to Crossfit. By the time we were actually finished working out it was almost time to go to the arena. I didn't bother to ask Seth or Roman what happened last night because I have a feeling that'll just make things worse. I haven't seen Dean all day, so far so good.

We walked into the arena and went our separate ways. I sat down in the lockeroom and decided to check my messages that I haven't looked at all day.

Dean :

I know you're avoiding me, so I made it even easier for you by not going with you guys today. I fucking love you Laur, you're just too dumb to realize that.

I closed the text and didn't bother to read the rest. I pushed the hair out of my face and huffed. How could someone play with your feelings without even intentionally doing it? That didn't make sense to anyone else but me.

I showered then put on my wrestling attire, I applied makeup and curled my jet black waves. When I finished lacing up my boots I looked in the mirror until I was satisfied.

I walked out of my lockeroom and down to catering. I sat down at an empty table and scrolled through my twitter feed to pass the time.

"Laur.." a voice sang. I instantly shot my head up to meet the cold blue eyes of Dean.

I huffed then closed my eyes hoping that he would dissappear by the time I opened them.

"Open your fucking eyes when I'm talking to you Laur." he stated.

I opened my eyes then scanned his face, he had bruises and cuts above his eyebrow and his eye looked like it was once swollen.

"Admiring what you did last night sweets?" he smirked then propped his feet on the table.

I raised my eyes. "What the fuck are you talking about Ambrose?"

He chuckled lightly. "Well if it wasn't for Roman and Seth you wouldn't have stopped." He said.

I thought for a second, that explains why my fists were swollen and hurting. I must've blacked out, just as I suspected.

"You probably deserved it." I said then looked away.

He turned my face so that I was now looking at him. "Maybe I did, that's not going to stop me from getting what I want. And that just so happens to be you." he said simply.

I got up and walked out of catering while he was in mid sentence. I shouldn't be feeling this way for someone who's made my life bloody hell since I've gotten here. Part of me wants to kill him but then the other part wants to kiss him and tell him that I forgive him. I just can't do that, not yet atleast.

Suddenly I was being pushed up into a wall , I looked at who did it and sighed when I realized it was Ambrose.

"Please Laur, just give me a fucking chance." he said.

I was so stressed out to the point that I was crying. "What am I supposed to do? Let my guard down? give my heart to you? just so you can fucking stomp on it over and over and over again?" I croaked out.

He said nothing and just stood there for a minute , probably processing everything I just said. He let go of me and just walked away. I slide down on the wall and started to cry even harder.

Why is this so complicated?

+++

Helluurr , end of chapterrr ! This was a bit more boring than the last chapter but I hope you guys still love it. Show some love and comment maybe? *winks* lolol 🙊💕

-RRxo