Chapter Twelve.

( Cont. from Ch. 11 )

I froze in my place and allowed anger to overcome every fiber in my body, how could he?

" He'll call you right back.. " I whispered then set the phone back onto the table.

Dean walked back into the room with a smile on his face. " Hey Babe , I- " his smile faded once he saw my expression. " What's wrong? " he asked then stepped closer to me.

I instinctively put my hand in his face. " Who the fuck is Melissa? " I spat in his face.

He looked at me as if I had two heads. " Why the fuck were you in my phone? I thought we were able to trust each other! " He spat then started pacing back and forth while rubbing his face furiously.

I narrowed my eyes at him and clenched my fists. " That didn't answer my fucking question! " I practically yelled, I was fucking livid now.. nothing can fix this.

He stopped pacing and shot his head around to look at me. " Yes I fucking cheated! okay? But it was a mistake. " he huffed.

Tears threatened to come out but I refused to let them. I picked up his phone and threw it against the wall, smashing it into a million pieces.

" You fucking lied to me! I fucking loved you. " I spat with every word.

His eyes darkened and he pinned me up against the wall. " You do still love me.. " He spat lowly. " You can't leave me Laur. "

" Watch me. " I said the gave him a powerful right to the jaw, causing him to stumble back. Then my foot met his groin, bringing him to his knees.

He cried in pain, causing me to laugh.. really? Now he's in pain?

I grabbed his face forcefully so that he was now eye level with me. " You've lost me. " I whispered, planted a sweet kiss on his lips then dropped my grip.

I zipped up my suitcase and left the room, never to come back again. I pressed the elevator button and waited, I couldn't get Dean out of my head and it was making me even more furious than I was. The elevator opened and I walked in, I needed to talk to someone.. and I knew just who.

I pressed the 5th floor button and waited patiently until the doors opened, I took the time to delete every picture Dean and I had to make me feel better.

I walked out of the elevator and down to room 451. I knocked softly on the door and it opened to reveal Ryan.

His smiled faded when he saw right through me. " What's wrong L- " I crashed my lips into his violently causing him to tense up in surprise. He started kissing me back as he snaked his arms around my waist to grip my ass. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the bed.

I know what I was doing was wrong but it felt so right..

He took my top and bottoms off and stared at me in awe, thus making my cheeks burn intensely. He noticed and started to kiss my sweet spot, making a moan escape my lips lowly.

Let's just say the night ended with me on top of him as the orgasms filled the room..

------

LAWD. Vote and Comment ! ❤️ 

P.S : Look at Ryan! *gasps for air*

-RRxo