Chapter Fourteen.

" Hunter.. we need to talk. " I said then sighed solemnly.

" Sure Lauren, what seems to be the problem? " He answered.

" I want to move on from The Shield.. only if that's okay with you sir. " I politely implied, knowing that I wouldn't be okay if he said no.

" That's sounds amazing, I have a newer and better storyline for you anyways, no worries. "

" Okay thank you sir. " I said, letting out a deep relieved sigh.

" You're welcome keep working hard and you'll get where you need to be kiddo. " He said, I could picture the smirk on his face.

" I hope so. " I said then said my goodbye then hung up.

I placed my phone on the side table then went downstairs to make some breakfast, while I was doing that I felt strong arms wrap around my tiny waist.

" Hey Ry, " I cooed.

" Hey beautiful, what was that call about? " He asked, his green eyes meeting my brown ones.

" Nothing too serious. I just plan on leaving The Shield, it's time to move onto better things. " I said then tried to read his expression but it was unreadable.

" Well I'm happy for you, I don't want Dean anywhere near you my dear. " He admitted then grabbed a piece of bacon off of my plate and walked back into our room.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, I'm finally going to be an independent unit.

-

I kissed Ryan's cheek and said goodbye before he drove off. I hoisted my bag up on my shoulder and made my way into the arena.

I walked into the Diva's locker room to set my stuff down then made my way to catering.

" She what?! " I heard Seth practically yell to Hunter while Roman was looking down solemnly.

" S-She can't do that, " Seth said lowly once again.

" I'm afraid she can. " Hunter said then walked away with Stephanie.

As soon as Hunter and Stephanie walked away Seth's head snapped up to meet my gaze. Roman had realized I was standing there and shook his head violently then walked away with Seth, angry as ever.

" G-Guys wait! " I said then began to trail behind them. " I can explain, S-Seth.. Roman! " I practically yelled until Seth turned around with a bitter expression that I've never seen before.

" We were dragging you down.. huh? " Seth questioned. " You never gave a damn about us anyway. " He spat, " So stop acting like you care. " He ended coldly then began to walk away. I looked at Roman only to see the hurt in his expression followed by a shake of his head.

By now I was crying and I was crushed but the real question is, where's Dean?

-

Brie attacked me with punches and kicks to my stomach, I was hurt and wavering in and out of consciousness.

She went for the pin and succeeded.

" Here's your winner, Brie Bella! "

I rolled out of the ring after everybody then limped backstage. I heard faint talking coming from outside of the Diva's lockerroom but the voices were all too familiar.

"Brie, we want you to join The Shield."

( Comment, Vote, Enjooy beauties 😚 )

-RRxo