Chapter Four (Republish)

I woke up and yawned , I felt strong arms around my waist. I turned over to see a sleeping Ambrose , cuddled up on my shoulder. I shoved him off and slid out of bed to go the bathroom.

After doing my business , I came out and started to get ready for the gym.

I saw Dean out the corner of eyes staring me down but I decided to not respond.

"The hell is your problem?" He asked now walking towards me.

"I don't have a problem , you do. Now if you'd excuse me." I said while pushing past him and walking to the bathroom .

He grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"Dean will you let go of me?" I spat.

He stayed silent , then snaked his hands around my waist to pull me close.

"If you do not let go I will call the cops I swea-" He crashed his lips into mine softly and lustfully. I kept hitting his chest but stopped once I got lost into his lips.

He swept me off my feet softly and threw me onto the bed. He started to nip and suck at my neck , which was causing me to whimper softly.

I finally realized what we were doing a pushed him off.

"Was I just supposed to magically forgive you Jonathan? Please your charm didn't work this time!" I spat then grabbed my gym bag and walked downstairs to the gym.

Xxx

I got downstairs to the gym ad I saw Roman and Seth , they must've left earlier. They must have saw me walk in because before I knew it I was being engulfed in a tight bear hug.

"Lauren! We were worried sick about you." Roman said in a girly voice.

I couldn't help but giggle. "Uh Romes , air would ve nice." I joked.

"Oh sorry." he stated before placing me on the ground.

"Hey Laur , how you feeling?" Seth said then hugged me and kissed my forehead.

I smiled up at him. "Better than yesterday."

"That's awesome because we were gonna wake you up , but we saw you and Ambrose in bed together." Roman said with a wink , causing Seth to snort.

I rolled my eyes , "Oh please." I said while picking up the weights and doing reps with them.

"Dean really does feel for you though." Seth muttered then looked at me.

I sighed heavily . "I don't care about him , now could we please work out in peace?" I snapped softly.

"Fine Fine." Roman added.

***

After about 3 and a half hours of working out , we decided to go out for breakfast . Which I didn't mind doing because one. I was starving. two. Dean isn't here.

We sat at the table while a busty waitress with burgundy hair and tattoo's came up and gave us menu's.

We ordered our food but Roman couldn't stop staring at that waitress , geez louise.

After we finished eating , we decided to go back to the hotel and chill .

"So what do you guys wanna do?" I asked while plopping on the bed.

"I don't know maybe a club tonight?" Roman implied.

I giggled and nodded . "maybe with that waitress." I joked then nudged him.

He scoffed playfully. "I wasn't checking her out , I was just.. admiring her tattoo's." He said trying to hold back a smile.

"There weren't any tattoo's on her tits Rome." I said between laughs.

After a few minutes of Roman and I laughing our asses off , we noticed Seth had been on his phone the whole time.

"Hey who's got two tones attention?" I asked then looked at Roman.

"Probably Kaitlyn." He said then snorted.

Seth's face turned bright red , "Not true." he said the punched his arm.

"Aw Sethie Wethie likes Kaitie Waitie!" I said while making kissy faces. "I can talk to her for you." I said while blowing bubbles in my gum.

He shot a look at me then shook his head .

"Too bad!" I said while giggling.

"Who knows she might be at the club tonight." Roman said.

Seth cleared his throat awkwardly then looked back at his phone.

"Speaking of clubs I think we need to get ready." I said.

"Good Idea." they said then went into their rooms.

I shook my head then walked into the bathroom and ran the shower , 20 minutes later I got out and dried off. I threw on my blue lace lingerie and blow dried and straightened my hair. I slipped into a black skater dress with some silver heels. I put on some makeup and sprayed on perfume.

I was putting on my lipstick when I heard a knock on the door.

"Be right there!" I shouted then rushed to the door.

I opened the door and my smile faded when I met the ice blue eyes of Dean.

"What do you want?" I asked bluntly.

"Roman and Seth told me to get you." he said with a smirk that I hated.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Whatever not gonna let you ruin my night." I stated then grabbed my purse and left with Dean.

( Oooh , Dean and Lauren. Clubbing the Next

Chappie! Sorry if there's errors in here , kinda tired hehe. xx Thanks for reading this far guys! I really appreciate it. )

☺️☺️☺️💕

-RRxo