Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part One: Intro

Backstory

I grew up in a southern US town. I fit in pretty well growing up. I was a starter on my high school football team and went fishing and hunting on the weekends. I'm a fairly attractive guy - 5'11" and about 155 pounds with long blond hair and blue eyes. I dated a few attractive girls and had a close-knit group of six guys that I grew up with. We spent all of our free time together, but there was something they didn't know about me. Ever since I was in the 8th grade I was fairly certain that I was into both girls and guys.

There was no way that I was going to share that fact with my friends though. Not a night would go by without some sort of homophobic slur being thrown around. At first I was ashamed. Then I was nervous. Eventually I became angry. I was tired of living a lie and being ashamed about it.

That all changed when, shortly after the last day of school my junior year in high school, my dad announced that he was being transferred for work and that we were going to have to move in a month. My initial reaction was to get upset that I had to move away from my friends, but then I thought about it. Why was I upset that I was going to be moving away from my homophobic friends to a state that has much more liberal views?

As I lay in bed that night, I began to hatch a plan: Operation Seduction. I was moving halfway across the country, so why not have a little fun before I leave?

To be clear, I wasn't planning on doing anything out of spite. Yes, I was mad at my friends for comments they had made in the past but they were still my friends. I just wanted to shift their perspectives a bit by trying to have a gay experience with each and every one of them.

I only had 30 days to execute my plan so I decided to start with what I expected to be my easiest target: Jack.