Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Three

Seducing Tyler

Seducing Tyler

After hooking up with Jack, I took a few days to decide who my next target would be. Jack had been an easy decision. The next choice was much harder. Nobody else really stood out as an easy target.

I eventually settled on Tyler. Even though my entire friend group was tight, I considered Tyler to be my best friend and I suspected that he considered me to be the same, even though we'd never openly discussed it.

Tyler's parents were fairly wealthy and he lived in a large house a short walk from my own. He often got lonely at night and would text me to come over and watch a movie. Four days after I had destroyed Jack in the shower, Tyler sent me a text inviting me over at 1 in the morning. I slipped out my bedroom window as usual to avoid waking my parents and headed to Tyler's. His parents had converted the finished basement into a bedroom for him. I slipped into his backyard and let myself in through the basement door that led to his room. He already had a movie paused at the start ready to go. He'd also popped some popcorn for us.

I shot him a smile, "Oooooh popcorn."

"Yeah you're always hungry." he knew me too well. His TV was a large flatscreen that hung on the wall at the foot of his bed. He had a king sized bed because he was always having people sleep over. I hopped on it with him and grabbed a handful of popcorn. He unpaused the movie. "The movie is called The Lobster." he informed me. Tyler had a pretty unique taste in movies. He usually avoided the blockbuster action movies and enjoyed the lesser known titles.

A few minutes into the movie I was totally confused. "Dude what the fuck is going on in this movie?"

He spent a minute trying to explain it which made it obvious that this wasn't his first time watching the movie. As he was explaining it, I leaned over and rested my head on his lap. He immediately got quiet.

I reached for another handful of popcorn. "Wasn't that guy in the movie we watched last week?" I asked.

He hesitated for a second before responding. "Yeah, In Bruges." His voice sounded a bit unsure. Not about Colin Ferrell, but about what was going on with my head in his lap.

I grabbed another handful of popcorn. "This is good popcorn."

He laughed and slapped my hand away. "Leave me some you pig."

I was nervous about trying to get into Tyler's pants. Even though I was successful beyond my wildest dreams with Jack, it was different with Tyler. He and I were closer than anyone else in the group. If I was going to stay in touch with one person after moving, it would be Tyler. I didn't want to fuck that up. But at the same time, if there was one guy that I actually WANTED to hook up with it would be Tyler.

He wasn't what you'd call stereotypically handsome. He was more adorable in a goofy sort of way. He was the tallest of the group at 6'3" or so. He usually wore baggy sweatpants and oversized hoodies, but he actually had a great body. He worked out daily and had a solid six-pack and good sized upper body. It was defined without being so big that it looked intimidating. He kept his hair fairly long and it was pretty curly. His eyes were an interesting shade of hazel that girls seemed to love. He had been dating a girl for the past two years and they had lost their virginity to each other the summer before.