Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Two

Seducing Jack

Seducing Jack

Jack was a bit of a man-whore. He would gladly have sex with any girl that was willing and he was the type of guy who loved to share all the details about his conquests. He was also the type of guy who loved to show off the gift that God had given him. He was the shortest guy in the friend group, probably 5'6" or so and was rather skinny. But you know what they say about the skinny friend. They aren't lying... he was packing. His dick was a solid 5 inches soft. He was clearly really proud of it because he found an excuse to pull it out almost every night that we hung out together.

I made plans with him to go running one morning when I knew that my parents were going to be out of the house all day. I knew that he wouldn't pass up the opportunity to go running so that part of the plan didn't worry me. I just had to figure out how to get him back to my place after.

I again went with another one of his weaknesses. During the run I offered to make him some cold brewed coffee back at my place after our run. I'm very picky when it comes to coffee and all of my friends love the way that I make cold brew. He gladly accepted and before I knew it, we were running up my driveway and into my house.

"Why don't you go hop in my shower while I'm making your coffee." I offered as I headed to the kitchen. Jack nodded and headed towards my bedroom. We often showered at one another's houses so he wasn't the least bit suspicious. I quickly made a coffee for him in a travel mug and put my plan into action. I headed to my bathroom. Jack was in the shower singing along to a song that was playing on his phone. I stripped off my sweaty clothes and stepped into the shower with him.

"The fuck you doing?" he asked me. There was a smile on his face so I clearly hadn't crossed any lines yet.

"Just figured I'd deliver you your coffee." I handed him the travel mug. He gladly accepted it and took a sip. "You didn't need to get in the shower to do that dipshit."

"Maybe I just wanted to check that thing out." I nodded down at his dick. It was flaccid but still almost as big as lots of guys are when hard.

He laughed, "Well I can't say that I blame you. It is rather impressive." I knew that he would welcome the opportunity to show off, even if it was to a guy. He was by far the most sexually liberated of my friend group so I didn't hesitate with the next statement.

"How big is it hard?" I glanced up at his face quickly to gauge his reaction.

He didn't even flinch. "A little over 8."

"No fucking way." I shot him a disbelieving smile.

"Seriously dude." He set the coffee down on the side of the tub and was soaping himself up.

"Prove it." As soon as I said it, his expression changed. There was a quick look of shock followed by a curious raise of an eyebrow. I also noticed his dick spring to life ever so slightly. I met his stare with an unwavering one of my own.