Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Fourteen

The Foursome

The Foursome

"Wha..." Skylar couldn't even manage to finish the word. His shocked face surveyed the sweaty cum covered bodies surrounding him.

Jack quickly covered his dick with his hands. "Hey, it's not what it looks like." He started to stammer, clearly worried about Skylar's reaction to seeing the three of us.

I stepped towards Skylar and knocked the bag of chips out of his hand before landing my lips on his. He stood frozen for a moment before I heard his Xbox controller hit the ground and his hands grabbed my ass. He returned my kiss with a passion that clearly surprised Jack and Connor.

"Oh shit." I heard Conner say as he let out a relieved laugh. I'd told him that I had been with everyone in the group the other night as we were laying in the field, but I guess he still expected Skylar to freak out.

Skylar's tongue slid into my mouth. He tasted a bit like Doritos. I pushed him back against the wall with a bit of force. He let out a little moan. His hands explored my body not caring that we had an audience.

"Uh, should we leave you two alone?" Jack asked with a grin.

I pulled my face off of Skylar's and raised an eyebrow inquisitively.

Skylar shot me a nervous grin before shaking his head 'no'. I slid his shirt off exposing his pale chest and led him towards the bed.

Jack and Connor both climbed back on the bed like hunters stalking fresh prey. Neither of them had ever seen what Skylar was hiding under his shorts and they were clearly excited to find out.

I still needed a few minutes to recharge after having Connor suck me dry so I slipped off Skylar's shorts. He was already rock hard and dripping precum.

"Damn, you're so smooth..." Jack said, clearly approving of Skylar's appearance. He reached toward his dick timidly but stopped himself. "Can I?" He locked eyes with Skylar. Skylar gave him a quick nod and Jack wrapped his hand around Skylar's dick. Before he could do anything with it, Connor positioned himself behind Jack and slid into his ass. Jack let out a moan and collapsed beside Skylar.

Skylar's eyes were wide, taking in the scene unfolding next to him. He glanced up at me with an excited smile. "Kinda wild right?" I asked him. He nodded. We locked eyes for a few moments and I could see the emotion running through him.

Sure he was horny as fuck, but there was also a sheer joy that I hadn't seen him experience before. For the first time I think he didn't feel ashamed about his feelings and desires. The years of bottling them up had clearly taken more of a toll on him than anyone else in the group. He was finally free to be himself.

I decided to let him enjoy the show. I slid down and slipped his dick into my mouth. His precum was salty and I could feel his dick throbbing in excitement. "Holy shit..." he moaned, caressing my hair with both his hands.