Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Nine

Dylan's Afterglow - Part 2

My phone buzzed waking me up. New message from Dylan.

Hey, you up?

I am now dipshit, what's up?

I was wondering if I could swing by for a blowjob?

Dylan... you can't wake me up in the middle of the night just to have me suck your dick. Kinda rude.

There was no response for a few minutes. I tossed my phone back on the bed and laid back down. Buzz.

What if I offered to suck yours?

My fingers responded without me even thinking. Are you serious?

I've been thinking about wanting to try it. I'm just scared that I might want to stop if I don't like it and don't want to make you mad.

Dylan, I'm not gonna be pissed if you don't enjoy sucking dick.

So can I come over?

Yeah I'll unlock the door, just come to my room.

I unlocked the door and jumped in the shower to clean up real quick before he arrived. I stepped out of the bathroom nude and was shocked to find Dylan laying on my bed.

"Oh shit, I didn't hear you come in."

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." he laughed. His eyes wandered down my body and then quickly back up to my face.

"You can look if you want to, dude. I don't mind." I walked over and locked my door.

I felt a bit like a lion stalking his prey. I'd gotten my hands on Dylan's dick before, but tonight was going to be about me getting off. And something told me that Dylan wasn't sure what I was going to do, but it was going to trust me to make it enjoyable.

I sauntered over to my bed and stood next to it. My dick was starting to get hard. It was mere inches from Dylan's face. He looked at it apprehensive, unsure of what to do.

"Suck my dick Dylan." I smiled. "Or else."

That immediately put him at ease and we both laughed. He slid over and took a hold of my now fairly hard cock. He squeezed it gently and then slowly started to jerk me off.

"Okay, initial thoughts." Leave it to Dylan to ruin the mood. "This feels just like jerking myself off. I don't see the big deal."

"See, that's exactly the way I feel about it." I agreed with him.

He kept stroking and my dick became fully hard. A bit of precum oozed out of the tip and Dylan carefully touched it with his thumb. I thought it was kinda cute that he was so timid about touching the precum, as if his thumb had taste buds.

Dylan enjoyed reading the story I wrote about our experience. He asked if he could write part of the Afterglow from his perspective. I thought you guys might enjoy that, so here is what happened that night from Dylan's point-of-view.

It was like I was back at the lake. All of my inhibitions vanished and my guard was down fully. Nothing in the world could hold me back, and it was just Carter and I. For the first time in my life I was touching another man, and he was one of my best friends. Of course it was strange, but I didn't care.

As I continued to stroke his cock I started to imagine putting it inside my mouth just as he did to me. I was curious but still really nervous. I knew that Carter would encourage me and I knew that I would need that encouragement to stick it in my mouth.

"Does this feel okay?"

"Yeah, you're doing a good job dude." Carter liked calling people dude. It seemed weird having him call me dude as I was playing with his dick.

"What do I do now?" I was hoping he'd just take control and tell me what to do. It would make things so much easier.

"Do you want to try sucking it?" He gave me the Carter smile. He liked to think that his smile helped him get anything he wanted. Maybe he was right.

"Okay." I said but I just kept stroking it. I was too nervous to put it in my mouth.

"Sit up." Carter instructed. Finally. Took him long enough. I sat on the edge of the bed. "Try licking it and just make sure you're okay with that first." He suggested.

I opened my mouth. A part of my brain was screaming 'what the fuck are you doing'? I chose to ignore it. I licked the tip of his dick. It just tasted like skin.

"Did it taste gay?" he asked me with a smile.

"It doesn't taste like anything." I knew that he already knew that having had my dick deep in his mouth before.

"Why don't you try putting it in your mouth for a second." Carter suggested.

I opened my mouth and let him slip inside me. His dick was fairly large. I'd seen it a bunch of times when he got tipsy at parties and pulled it out. I'd never seen it this close or this hard before. He filled my mouth. I let my tongue explore it for a few seconds before pulling it back out.

"Okay that's not as weird as I thought it was going to be." I admitted to him.

"Do you want to keep sucking on it?" he slapped me in the face with it. There was so much going through my head. I was nervous about fooling around with a guy. I knew that I was straight, but Carter was hot and I found myself wondering what it would be like to do things to him. I was a little nervous that fooling around with him would somehow turn me gay. I knew that was a foolish thing to think but the thought was there.

I also wanted to please Carter. He'd done me a pretty big favor and I wanted to help him orgasm as a reward.

I put it back in my mouth and began sucking. Carter put his hands on my head and guided me. As he began to make noise and thrust into my mouth it began to feel like we were having sex. After a minute or two I began to feel a little weird about it. "Is it okay if I stop now. It's a little strange."

"Ya dude. We can do other things if you want. If you want I could try fucking you." he offered.

Now I was fully nervous. "No I couldn't do that."

He seemed to know that answer was coming but he didn't look disappointed. "Here, jerk me off." He pushed me down on the bed and began to suck my dick. He spun around so his dick was in my face.

"You have a really nice dick Carter." I wasn't trying to talk dirty. It was just an observation.

"Thanks." he mumbled with my dick in his mouth.

He was so skilled that it only took him a minute to get me close. I warned him that I was about to cum. I shivered as I shot into his mouth. He didn't seem to mind and swallowed me all. He then got up on his knees and took over jerking himself off.

I laid there mesmerized by the sight of my friend jerking off above me. His muscles got tight all of a sudden and I realized that he was about to cum onto my stomach. I tried my hardest to relax but I was nervous as the first shot hit me. It was warm and sticky. I'd had my own cum on my stomach hundreds of times but knowing it was Carter's cum made it feel different.

He finished orgasming and then began to rub his cum around on me with his dick. "You like that?" he asked. I wasn't sure if he meant the blowjob or him cumming on me. I just nodded.

"You're too cute Dylan." he said ruffling my hair.