Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Twelve

Connor's Afterglow

Connor's Afterglow

As we parted ways that night, my mind was racing. I knew that I liked both girls and guys, but I never really pictured myself getting fucked. I figured I would always be the top and for some reason I was okay with that. I wasn't really sure how I felt about having bottomed.

Don't get me wrong, the sensation was amazing. I could still feel the throbbing, as if he were still inside me. But, if I had to pick someone to lose my bottom virginity to, it wouldn't have been Connor. He was a nice enough guy, but I didn't really have an emotional connection with him. Holy shit though, he knew how to fuck. The more I thought about it, the fewer regrets I had. It was an amazing experience. Maybe Connor was exactly what I needed for my first time.

Sure I could have tried to get Tyler to fuck me or asked Skylar to, but I suspected that neither of them would have given me the mind altering orgasm that Connor had.

He was still being coy about who had told him about hooking up with me when I dropped him off at his house. When I got back to my place I continued trying to get it out of him.

Connor, why won't you just tell me?

Sorry babe. Been sworn to secrecy. I could almost envision him grinning as he typed it.

Oh fuck off.

There was no response for a few minutes. He finally messaged me, Wait a second.

It showed him typing for an agonizing amount of time. Finally he said, The only reason you'd be asking who told me is if you've hooked up with more than just one of our friends.

Shit. He was right. Why didn't I realize that until now?

I quickly typed a response. Oh, just kidding. I totally know who told you. I knew that he would know I was full of shit, but at this point I was just trying to make him laugh. If you ever wanted to pull information out of Connor, getting him to laugh was an almost surefire way. If that didn't work, bribe him with weed.

Oh yeah smartass? Who was it then?

Fuck. I could almost hear the Final Jeopardy music playing in my head. Connor had obviously topped before. That meant that this other guy bottomed for him. I ran though my hookups.

Skylar took it like a champ but he'd practiced with a toy and I could tell that I was his first. He wouldn't have been able to hide it.

Hayden's asshole was way too tight and I'd bumped up against his comfort zone and it was well below letting Connor rail his ass.

Dylan was way too timid to let Connor fuck him. And I didn't think that he would have told Connor about hooking up with me. Dylan was great at keeping secrets.

Tyler was a strong possibility. But again, he didn't seem like the one that would tell Connor. Even if he had hooked up with Connor, Tyler's loyalty was with me. He and Connor were just casual friends at best.