Damn Lia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3:Damn Lia

"How are your balls feeling?" I asked the guys when i got back from changing into some decent clothes. Ones you could actually go outside in.

"Like a fucking truck is backing up on my balls. Damn Lia, i think the corner of that picture frame cut my balls open. " My brother so pleasantly described.

"Holy fucking shit Lia! You have anger management issues. Stop taking it out on my balls. Can't a gay guy keep have his balls in peace?!" Chance's face was red. I was trying to hold in my laughter because the picture in front of me is hilarious!

Chance and Jake where at the table, Jake had a frozen bag of peas on his crouch. Remind me to let Chrissy have those. Chance had a frozen tub of ice cream on his crouch. It was Missy's favorite ice cream which i had gotten just from her. Now she gets the bonus of Chance's ball sac being rubbed all over the container. She wouldn't mind thought, she has always had a thing for Chance. Even before we knew he was gay. It was really devastating for her, she was going to tell Chance that she liked him the day he told us he was gay. Broke her poor little heart.

"Oh quite your complaining!" I waved there pain off.

"Really? Lia, you don't know what pain is. If you were a guy you would understand. Getting hit in the balls is the worst pain in the world!" Jake exclaimed.

"You wanna start naming pain. Okay, i wanna see you go though a period. Just once. Than remember that girls have to go though that once a month for most of their life." I shot back. Seriously though, i wanted to see them go though a period. It would be fucking hilarious.

"That's nasty." Chance scrunched his nose.

"You do realize your telling that to women right? Chance you didn't even know what a period was until Freshman year of high school!" I laughed.

"Wait?! Dude, you didn't know what a period was?! Ha! That's the funniest thing i've ever hear."Jake laughed at Chance who was know blushing from embarrassment.

"Yeah, he thought that girls only get periods when they are pregnant." I laughed along with Jake. Chance was completely red.

"Hey! Stop guys!" Chance pouted.

"Then i had to tell him what it was because everyone who was there was laughing at him. I told him that it was when-" Jake cut me off.

"Okay. I really don't want to have this period talk with my little sister it's just awkward." Jake squirmed uncomfortably. Oh i see, big, tough guy scared to talk about periods that he don't even get. I'll remember that from when i want to make him uncomfortable.

"Fine. But i'm holding this against you."

"Can we just go to the airport. I don't know about you but i kinda wanna see my best friend. I haven't see in like fucking ever!" Jake complained. Chance agreed with him.

"Okay. But i call driving!!" I dashed out of the front door. Sprinting to the car. I heard the guys behind me, yelling at how they wanna drive. And how i'm a girl and 'can't handle the car.' Their words not mine. I jumped in the driver seat, thankful that i had grabbed the keys, and started the engine.

"Damn Lia! How come you get to drive?" Jake whined like a two year old as he got in the front seat next to me. Chance slidded into the back and leaned forward so he could talk to us.

"Cause you're to much of a baby. Babies can't drive."

"I'm not a baby!" Jake pouted. i swear something is up with him today he's so.... such an ass face today!