How Many Guys Have Tapped You?

Chapter 10: How Many Guys Have Tapped You?

"Okay. Which bikini? Red with black poka dots or White with black strips?" Chrissy lifts the two bikini's up and weights them side to side.

"Well, the white one shows off more of your nipples. But the red one adds a sexy feel to it. I'd bring both." I shrug.

"Good point." She nods and shoved the bikini's into her pink suitcase. Mine is purple and Missy's is blue.

"I know. I'm fucking genius." I prop my feet up onto the my already packed and ready to go.

"Um gurls. Which sampoo? The honey cumber or sweet strawberry?" Missy pops her head out of the bathroom. She was in charge of toiletries.

"Honey will attracted bees. I say strawberry. "Chrissy points at Missy with a hanger.

"Agree." I say.

"Okay." Missy says in her quiet tone and turned back into the bathroom.

"Only thing i hate 'bout vacation, packing." Chrissy groans throwing herself down onto the bed.

"That's cause you over think it." I smirk. "Use my system. Makeup. Shorts, shirts, a pair or two of sexy shoes and two bikin's. Also some underwear and bra's. Done."

"That's cause you look hot in everything. Sexy ass bitch. It's not fair." Chrissy moans into the covers. I smile. I am a sexy ass bitch and i'm not afraid to use it.

"It's true." Nate pops his head in the room. "You are a sexy ass. How many guys have tapped you?"

"To many for you to count Einstein." I roll my eyes.

"Slut." He coughs and walked away.

"Oh that guy is gonna get it." I growl. No one calls me a slut. A slut is the girl my dad ran away with.

"Down girl." Chrissy grabs my arm. I hadn't even noticed that i had gotten ready to get up and follow Nate.

"I'll show him slut."

"Oh, i'm sure you will." She mumbles.

* * *

"Holy. Shit." Chance says as he entered my room. The place was a mess. Curtsy of miss Chrissy. The girl puts a new meaning to over pack.

"Welcome to hell Chance." I greet.

"Um, why am i entering hell?" He asks. It takes him three seconds to find his answer.

"Chance! Get your ass in here!" Chrissy screams.

Chances face went white. "Oh why me?" He moans and sulks to the closet. "Yes Chrissy?"

"I need your help. Which one is hotter? Off shoulder crop top or low dip black top?" She lifts up both tops.

Chance threw me a glance that obviously says 'fucking shit get my ass out of here.' Me being the best friend in the whole wide world did the following. Sat back, relaxed and watched his discomfort.

After flicking me the bird. He turns back to Chrissy. "Um you look great in everything?" He says, but sounds more like a question.

"Fuck you Chance. Do you see this face! I'm terrifing. This vacation is ruined. It's all your fault Chance!" She hits him upside the head. I snorted into the back of my hand. Chance rubs his head, which now has a red mark.

"Oh, um, I mean bring both. They make you look as sexy as hell." He says this time a little more confident.

"You really think so? Oh thank Chance your the best." She jumps up and give him a huge hug. Some times I honestly worry about her. The girl's gorgeous and is worrying about on how she looks. I need to work on her confidence. I'll put it on my list to do. Right after I make Nate kiss my ass.

That mother truckers gonna feel my wrath upon his cheeky ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~