New Cover & Sequel update! 1/9/24

Greetings my awesome readers and fellow writers! I wanted to let you guys know I finally got the Tablet I've been waiting for and have been working on updating and creating the covers for ALL my stories!

I specifically finished this book's cover recently and wanted to show you guys as I updated it!

it took me a bit as I'm still getting used to using my tablet and the animating apps I have but overall I tried my best to keep the cover looking somewhat similar, I have them in the same outfits, Fresh's pose in the cover is slightly different as I have him holding his glasses in the new cover and I also added a school background (I used an image Ibis Paint provides as I didn't want to take too long making the cover when I have so many other covers to work on especially the sequel which I feel bad for making you guys wait so long for.)

I also wanted to let you all know I finished the first few chapters of the Deadly Scandals Sequel

I also wanted to let you all know I finished the first few chapters of the Deadly Scandals Sequel. I'll have a different name for the story though (I had a title for it but have decided against it as I believe it no longer suits the story) I decided to rename the sequel "A Family Hazard" and am working on the story. I also have the cover art in progress but it will still be a bit before I have it done as I am still working on it.

I'll have the first two chapters published as soon I finish the cover art. I will schedule the chapters on different days though. I'm going to start trying to schedule my chapters to be published at a certain time as to keep them on a somewhat steady schedule as I can't personally publish them on the spot on time as I would like cause ya... Adult life is full of the unexpected lol.

With that said I hope you all have a great day!