💙Ch.52 The battle of Integrity high🔫

AN: *Plays music* The battle of Integrity high, 2018. I'm sorry I'll stop I just have a huge fascination of Hamilton the musical, I'm actually working on making a story about the musical with me and my friends in it Lol anyway once again I bring you another long add chapter so my amazing equals, also holy jazz you guys over 40 thousand readers! You all are shocking me silly*tries to do in Mushu voice but fails! Any way I hope you enjoy! ✌😃✌

Ch.52 The battle of Integrity high/ long chapter
*Yes, a Hamilton reference*

Sans POV

I stared at the three on the stage, as Finiax rushed back to help. I would do something to try to help the others fight, but Savages soul is something that hasn't been recorded and for all we know we could have another Beté Noir case on our hands.

*Yes, I know what happened to Frisk in the recent episode of glitch tale, but I refuse to forget our Lego looking friend...oh glob I'm going to start calling him Lego boy now...😅😂*

"BROTHER?" Papyrus stated my name as I looked towards my little bro.

"Yeah Papyrus?" I asked as he gave me a worried looked, I knew what he was thinking, and I wasn't going to let him. He wouldn't last a minute without me by his side out there. Gaster is busy trying to use one of his recent experiments to work; he's trying to block out any more of those people from coming in and trap the ones we're fighting inside.

I looked to the short girl with tan skin, amber eyes and dark hair wearing purple, the muscular werewolf boy with brown eyes, light skin and red jacket alongside and light skinned girl with powder blue eyes and hair. All of them seemed shocked but on guard.

"Can you three do me a favor?" I asked as they looked at each other and nodded.

"Keep an eye on him." I stated.

"Alright!" The short one replied.

"Stay here, don't move from that spot unless you're in trouble. I'll be back." I said turning away from my brother as my left eye began turning a light blue teleporting me to the stage.

In front of me I saw a worried skeleton I know through Pap whose name is Fresh arguing with Shifteh, as Aito on the phone with his sister while he was trying his best while refuting ideas from a concerned Finiax.

"Please! Her condition is critical! Let me heal her." Finiax begged.

"No, I know you want to help but I can't let you it's too dangerous! Mao where are you get out here now." Aito refuted while ordering his sister to come to the stage.

"But she could die!" Finiax tried to reason.

"You can both die if you do! She's losing a lot of blood, not only that but if you heal her, you'll end up in the same critical condition with her if you fail! We're not taking that risk!" He stated as suddenly a girl younger but identical to the pink haired boy keeled down beside him.

"Try to stabilize her soul while I work on her wound, we need to work together to save her." He said as I stared at the soul that was now in Mao's hands.

I ignored the bantering of Fresh and Shifteh along with Aito and Finiax as I examined the soul.

I would help but they seem to know what they're doing for the most part, right now I need to find out what's with this human's soul...if I can even call her that.

I paid attention to every aspect of her soul, deciding that I had some information I decided to teleport back to Papyrus and write it all down for Gaster.